'Bro, do you even whip?' - Civ IV memes thread

This is the kind of silliness that I usually get:

Hmmm... The text isn't big enough for a meme, but you get the idea. ;)

LOL i can really relate to this :lol: Oranje does the same in my previous game :lol::lol::D

Hehe, got the idea from my current game too.. Cyrus bribed Mansa on me and he did send one skirmisher to me! Now he is my best trade partner.. @Capnvonbaron's epic quote; "Oh Mansa, will you ever learn?...". Did you know that a story tells that Mansa Musa of Mali is the richest human-being in the history! When I met Mansa first time in the game I thought that he is a bad guy and DoWed him instantly :lol:. Same happened to Montezuma too!

@Robert I think mansa does that because he is too busy trading and giving away techs XD XD XD

Spoiler :
I'll award a minipoint to whoever discovers what famous quote I'm referencing ;D

Indigo Montoya; The Princess Bride. As a side note, he's not left handed either :thumbsup:

Close enough. The name is IÑigo Montoya. (yep, that weird letter).

Nevertheless, Drakarska has a minipoint :trophy:

Nice one, it is... Achmed!

Spoiler :

However, I shall say that he looks more like Mehmed than Temujin... In fact, the resemblance with Mehmed is quite uncanny.

It should be "I Keeeeeeell You!"

This is the kind of silliness that I usually get:

Hmmm... The text isn't big enough for a meme, but you get the idea. ;)

The overly attached gf should be a civ leader hehehe i wonder how she will manage though :) and what will be her traits as well :lol:

The overly attached gf should be a civ leader hehehe i wonder how she will manage though :) and what will be her traits as well :lol:

Well, she's obviously Protective. Probably Aggressive too.

Holy Crap! OAG is Tokugawa!!!

Spoiler :
She'd have interesting diplo modifiers though:
+17 "Our close borders make me feel warm and cozy."
-82 "You've been talking with Catherine again!!!"

@mullato LOL if she will be Agg-Pro then i can conclude that Toku is similar to overly attached gf or should i say Toku the overly attach leader XD

@ TheMulattoMaker 'interesting diplomatic modifiers' :clap::rotfl:

And after you speak with Catherine, you get this one:

-187 - "We feel that you are under the sway of another female."

Then she Dows all of your female friends.

And after you speak with Catherine, you get this one:

-187 - "We feel that you are under the sway of another female."

Then she Dows all of your female friends.

Yeah, I think I missed one...

-a bajillionty "You... traded... your GEMS... to that WHORE BOUDICA?!?!?!?!?!?!"

@mullato LOL if she will be Agg-Pro then i can conclude that Toku is similar to overly attached gf or should i say Toku the overly attach leader XD
Naw, if anybody is Overly Attached Leader, it's Mansa. I really need to figure out how to make my own pics, 'cuz I need one of MM saying "Pretty please can we be your vassal? Oh, by the way, you're about to find out that you just teched Feudalism." :lol:

Spoiler source, from the long long ago :
With Mansa sometimes he tells me I've researched Feudalism before Nimoy does.

Top Bottom