Broader Alignment

rocklikeafool

Warmaster
How do I turn it off? What files do I edit to turn it off? I'd prefer the old standard FfH alignment. That's just what I prefer.

Or do you mean the chaotic alignments? That one cannot be turned off. Nor can it be edited away short of going into the DLL.
Well, is there at least some way to force it to show, for example: (Lawful) (Neutral). As opposed to showing: (Lawful) (Lawful), for that example.

Here's a screenshot of what I see:

Notice how it shows the 2 different axes; just it shows them twice. And it's bugging me, because I don't know how to fix it. (I don't really feel like messing with your code a ton, but I will if I have to, in order to fix it.)

I made a custom state name for Mekara when using the God King civic, hehe.

Okay, figured it out. Or Snarko did, should have caught it myself from the screenshot, since the LeaderStatus icons aren't showing.

Open up Assets/Python/Screens/CvMainInterface.py. Search for "MAJOR_STATUS" (line 4404). Change it to "HISTORICAL_STATUS". Then two lines down, change "MINOR_STATUS" to "IMPORTANT_STATUS".

The old leader statuses don't exist, so it was adding the same text to the buffer again; IE, the alignment. Had you had emergent leaders, they would have only shown one alignment.

Ah, that makes sense! Thanks, man.

I always wondered how it work in FFH. Like on the screen cap you see the amurite are good but no lawfull, neutral or chaotic associated with it. It seem the other axe is hidden, is it that so ?

Top Bottom