1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Broken cloud game cannot be removed

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by bitula, Jul 12, 2019.

1. bitula

bitula Chieftain

Our cloud game broke because of combination of patch and mods. So now I am not able to remove it from the list and have false alerts that it is my turn forever. There should be a way to remove/quit a broken (or just any) game without entering the lobby screen.

2. bitula

bitula Chieftain

Bump! I think this is important!!! The your-turn messaging is completely screwed when a broken game cannot be removed without actually downloading all the mods you don't want and which are not even available anymore. I am not even sure reinstalling the whole game would help since I guess this is registered on a remote server. At least after the error popup let the user enter the lobby screen, to be able to click the quit button. I am now forever stuck with that game every time alarming me on windows desktop and in other PBC games (right icon) that it is my turn...

3. Funhaver

Funhaver Chieftain

Do you remember the join code, if there was one? It's a long shot, but if the original creator of the play-by-cloud game enters the lobby using the join code, perhaps there is an option for him or her to end the game and stop the madness of those false alerts.

4. bitula

bitula Chieftain

I'm not the original creator, I dont know the original creator. This bug should be fixed. It's sort of OK, that an FXS patch broke the whole game, but it is NOT OK, that now I cannot even quit it.

5. Bulla

Bulla Chieftain

Yes this is extremely irritating. The auto load function is annoying and because of that I'm not able to delete the game.

6. paxis

paxis Chieftain

I'm waitig for fixing this issue.

7. YaroslavB

YaroslavB Chieftain

Please, fix this issue! It is highly frustrating, annoying and demotivating.