Broken Religion AI

Long story short, I hit Rome's capitol/holy city with a proselytizer acolyte, converting it to Catholic ( my Religion ). Now, instead of using religion unit spawn points in other cities to convert himself back, he keeps spam sending Catholic missionaries to my city, which cannot become more Catholic. After several turns of his burning of faith points pointlessly, I thought I'd save the game and share.

Long story long, spawned as France between Arabia and Rome, got early religion in the midst of an attack by Arabia. Razed Arabian city it founded next to me and liberated religious city state between us, subsequently sent acolytes to remove Arabian religion from his city. Rome starts sending waves of acolytes, converts Arabia to his religion, and I declare formal war to kill 8 or 9 acolytes with archers and warrior because he's trying to destroy my religion. We make peace, I send the proselytizing acolyte around the mountain and religion bomb Rome. Even since this, instead of trying to fix it or just stopping making religious units, it keeps spamming Catholic missionaries and sending them at me.

Attachments

• CATHERINE DE MEDICI 184 1230 AD.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
Top Bottom