Bronze & Iron Unit Pack

register

Prince
Bronze and Iron Unit Pack

I would like to thank to all forum users, those who supported me and helped me to solve all issues I had with this creation. Special thanks going to Ares de Borg for his sounds, gwendoline, Delta_Strife for their help with palettes, flc's and units animations and to ShiroKobbure and Sandris for their large number poser animations they had offered to me what boosted up my work and save a lot o my time.

Credits to Ares de Borg, CamJH, Delta_Strife, gwendoline, Kinboat, Micaelus, Moeniir, Plotinus, Steph, and utahjazz7.

achaeans_zpsohvv0bqp.jpg

Achaean Part I
Achaean Part II

arzawa_zpsx7ihpchl.jpg

Arzawa

assyrians_zpsspgoepv3.jpg

Assyrian

babylonians_zpsxshpckzh.jpg

Babylonian

cannan_zpsu3vfklj2.jpg

Cannan

carians_zpsxdxaazao.jpg

Carian

cypriots_zpsycnhb1ip.jpg

Cypriot

early greeks_zpsykoeitu9.jpg

Early Greeks

egyptians_zpszmaangro.jpg

Egyptian Calvary

Hebrew

Hittitie

Hyksos

Lybian

Lydian

Minoan-Cyclade Part I
Minoan-Cyclade Part II

Mittani

nubian-kuhorsehockye_zps132jqymh.jpg

Nubian-Kush

Nuraghi

Pelasgian

Phoenician

Phyrgian

Thracian

Trojan

Urartu

Oxen Settlers Unit Pack I
Oxen Settlers Unit Pack II

Last edited:
The images are looking great! :)

register, you are very talented. i believe, though, you are wrong in not creating heavy missile units. just remember chariots still roam the battlefield and their horses should be brought down before the impact! also some slingers...and i have not seen the axemen. maybe some swordsmen could have an alternative to the brittle sword (the early greeks and the illyrians hail from the northern part of the balkan where iron is already used for some time).
very good units! also no jews?

Thanks man. There are plenty of axeman units, in Hittites, Minoan-Cyclades, Sea people, Uratu, Assyrians. Early Greeks and Illyrian in this pack already have iron weapon. Yellowish weapon is a bronze and grayish-bluish is a iron. My Jews are called Hebrew. By the way at the end I will create around 20 chariots units for all Bronze civs.

WOW! That's a huge beautiful pack! I'm really looking forward to start playing with these units:). Many generic Firaxis-units can now be replaced by unique units - which IMO is very good. Especially dark-skinned units are somewhat under-represented in the download database, so your addittions in that category are very welcome!
BTW: I like units with civ-colors, so: Will any of them be equipped with easy-to-see civ-colors?

Could you show how one of them would look at game scale ? Also if you need help with the palette or anything, don't be afraid to ask. Many creators can answer and many answers will help you understand better :)

WOW! That's a huge beautiful pack! I'm really looking forward to start playing with these units:). Many generic Firaxis-units can now be replaced by unique units - which IMO is very good. Especially dark-skinned units are somewhat under-represented in the download database, so your addittions in that category are very welcome!
BTW: I like units with civ-colors, so: Will any of them be equipped with easy-to-see civ-colors?

The civ color is a dark blue, not light blue. Not always easy to see but I realized that after when units were created already and it was to much of a hassle to change everything.

Could you show how one of them would look at game scale ? Also if you need help with the palette or anything, don't be afraid to ask. Many creators can answer and many answers will help you understand better :)

I already asked many creators and they helped me a lot.

Below you can find finished unit with no sounds at the moment.

Attachments

• tjeker oxen cart.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 207
Very impressive array of units register! :thumbsup: Even though most of my mods have been in later time periods, I'm still greatly looking forward to these! Are they for a mod you're working on?
Below you can find finished unit with no sounds at the moment.
Excellent work! I really like your animations. :high5:

Top Bottom