Brutal ending of evolution.

Johyn

Chieftain
Greetings all!

Passing over all troubles of joining a game, here's the issue when one's finally joined and settled:

After some turns, a lot, few, all players are suddenly disconected, leaving me as the last of human players...

Anyone to knows about that?:confused:

Sure, and it happens with all my intended games. You have to know also that I'm on wireless dongle, if that may explain anythin...

if all players disconect at the same time, normaly from there perspective just u disconected while they all stay in the game
if u have enabled pitbos (and no timer) then that is no big deal just go on a steam chat windown with one of the players in the game and reconect

how ever if it's a public game with players u don't know then.... well over 75% of the public games are not played to a end

Yes, all players disconect at the same time, and on public games... But I'm playin about 10'20 turns at the most...

Greetings all!

Passing over all troubles of joining a game, here's the issue when one's finally joined and settled:

After some turns, a lot, few, all players are suddenly disconected, leaving me as the last of human players...

Anyone to knows about that?:confused:

When it happens to me i realize that my internet just went down...

So that would only be an internet cut? A lack of stability from my dongle? But I never experienced that on others online games...

Top Bottom