[BTS 3.19] Earth 35 Civilizations MOD

Take a look at the installation folder, you should see in there a folder named "Assets", an .ini file and probably some other stuff.
But if you see another "Earth 35 Civilizations MOD" folder in it, then you installed it wrong. Move everything from the second folder into the first folder to fix it.

No i checked. The folders inside the Assets folder are art, Modules, Python, Res, Sound and XML. Ive looked deeper into these files as well and no " Earth 35 Civilizations MOD" folder

....er...take a look at the file path in your first screenshot ;).
It says: Mods\Earth_35_civs\earth 35 civs\assets, that's the case which i mentioned above ;).

oh ok for some reason i thought that u meant inside the assets folder. Well Thx :D

I'm wondering if you can help me? I'm looking for an Earth map that includes both the Celts AND the 'Next War' techs etc... I'm new to the modding community so if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be very gratefull! :D

That's definitely wrong, there should be subfolders in there.
What program did you use for the extraction?

Is there a big difference in using 7z versus WinZip?

:think: no, there shouldn't be a difference.
But well...why do you not just test it :)?
there's maybe somewhere a quirk which lead to this situation, you never know.
Or maybe you've just by accident hit the wrong button (winzip always displays 2 options, i never know which is the right one). Please test it again :).

:think: no, there shouldn't be a difference.
But well...why do you not just test it :)?
there's maybe somewhere a quirk which lead to this situation, you never know.
Or maybe you've just by accident hit the wrong button (winzip always displays 2 options, i never know which is the right one). Please test it again :).

Thank you sir. It worked just fine with 7z, so i'm not sure where the previous posters problem came from. Appreciate your help with Maps!

This look cool, but is it not updated anymore? how make it work with steam civ 4 ? thanks

I switch computers and download the lastest version, and is not loading, it says problem with data, is it my Virtual memory or my save file is corrupted?

I used to have 8gb pc now I have 6gb pc

^^^^ Is a big save file 3.7kb Im trying to download the previous version maybe thats my problem :D

Here is my save file, can someone plz download it and try to open it with the lastest version. I just want to know if its my virtual memory or the file is corrupted, thanks :D

Attachments

• Australia.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 151
Okay I have a 6gb Memory ram Windows 7 PC.
Spoiler :

And I have the BTS latest version 3.19
Spoiler :

Im trying to play Earth 35 Civs Mod

here is the link for the file to download

Okay Im trying to play a save file that I been playing for awhile, couple years now if im not mistaken. And when I load the game it crashes it says error unable to uncompress save or something like that, I want to know if someone can run the save for me so I know if its my pc or if my save file is corrupted. I used to play this mod in a 8gb ram pc, I know it can run big maps because Im playing Invictus Mod which needs lots of pc to play it alright. I download my Civ game and BTS expansion from Direct2drive not the regular CD version, even tho I do have them some where in my house (I just switch house) well here is the link to a youtube video so you guys can see whats the crash on my pc. Thanks in advance for any help. I really love playing that save to kill time

here is the save file for the game, is upload it to civfanatics

Thats the link for the video so you can see what happens to my pc, on the bottom

VIDEO OF THE CRASH

DxDiag.txt

Okay Im trying to play a save file that I been playing for awhile, couple years now if im not mistaken.

Last update i did was on 6 august 2010. If you had a savegame not compatible with that version, it will never works. i suggest you to

- reinstall the mod v2.4b
- try to use your savegame on OLDER version like 2.4 or 2.3b
- start a new game

Savegames not compatible between different versions. Chek wich version you have in the ZIP folder Readme.txt

I try and it crashes still, can anyone download the save file and try to open, I need to know if its my RAM or my file is corrupted, I would really really appreciated, Thanks :D I believe is with the lastest version the file

Top Bottom