BTS 3.19 Mod suggestions, not scenario related.

Thank-you, LoneTraveller,

I was more interested in specializing cities even further, AND eliminating the need to scroll through 30 or so units in the city build menu. Perhaps an Early Tank factory, and a Late Tank Factory.

That way, you could specialize your cities to build just ships, just armor, just artillery, just aircraft, if you wished.

But is there a limit to how many units can have a building as a prerequisite? That is my real question.

It's been kind of bugging me how there are nuclear missiles and such, but no intercontinental nuke bombers, or B-29 type nuke bombers. Could you add them please? Also, chemical weapons. They were never used, but all of the major powers had huge stockpiles of them, and were ready to use them in retaliation.

EDIT: And mabye also other German V weapons, and/or drawing board type weapons such as the Landkreuzers, and the Dora gun.

OTHER EDIT: and who can forget the allies plans to make ships from woodust and ice. :)

EDIT#3:and flamethrowers, that get a large bonus when attacking fortified infantry.

Top Bottom