[BtS] Anno Domini 1000

how do you install it?

Did you figure it out? Please tell me. I can't figure that out either. I downloaded the winrar and unpacked it and copied the whole thing in the mod folder but I can't open it from within the game (not even see it). Is there something I should do?

Where do I install this mod? Because I think the download site in broken.

how do you install it?
1) Enter the Anno Domini 1000 folder, open the "Anno Domini 1000.ini" with notepad. Change "Modular Loading" from 0 to 1. Save and close.
2) Put entire folder in the following directory: Civ4/BTS/Mods
3) Load BTS
4) Select advanced>load a mod>Anno Domini 1000
5) When that has loaded, select play a scenario

There are quite a few bugs in version 3.19, such as there is no Muslim Holy city not to mention some of the civ labels are messed up and the leader of the Seljuk turks is Suliman when it should be if ANYTHING Osman

But its quite playable...

There are quite a few bugs in version 3.19, such as there is no Muslim Holy city not to mention some of the civ labels are messed up and the leader of the Seljuk turks is Suliman when it should be if ANYTHING Osman

Yeah, there is no Muslim holy city...
I am playing it as the Byzantines, whipped up on the Turks immediately (slavery to pikeman rushes... good bye camel archers), and am finishing off the Al-Hakim Fatamids now. Great mod!

Is this mod dead?

I've been playing it for a while now and really enjoying it.

I've played all the major civs, and found all very enjoyable except China--in my game the Mongols didn't move at all so that kind of removed the challenge.

Mongols, Spain, Russia, Fatimids were most fun (but you have to take the Fatimids up a level).

well russia has a huge space for expansion , by 1370 i have 30 cities ..

Top Bottom