[BtS] - Civs

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
Now's the time to decide if we want the status quo or do we want a new direction for civs on the Moon? Do we keep corporations, scientific agencies, and other or do we switch?

What we have now are some good static 2d LHs from frenchman and a nice change from what normal CivIV leaders represent. But, is it realistic? Do we care if it isn't?

If we do stay with what we have then I finally need to do some backstory on the leaders, something to get the player more interested. If we change then we'll most likely need new world leaders since I don't think seeing Catherine or Bismark on the Moon will work either. ;)

Ideas?

Most of those leaderheads are good to go in my opinion.
Since space/science agencies, corporations and other such small fry are normally the first kind of people to establish outposts on a new world, I say keep them.

Talking about corporations, I suggest to rename the BtS corporations to TransNats as to avoid confusion. ;) (stole the label from Robinson's Mars trilogy)

Of course, in an ideal world we would have space-helmeted animated leaders, or at the very least space-suited ones.

Of course, in an ideal world we would have space-helmeted animated leaders, or at the very least space-suited ones.

But they're in offices or labs! I'd hope they would find suitable air/atmosphere there. ;)

Top Bottom