BTS: Corrupted leaderheads and minimap

Jyrgent

Chieftain
Hello!

After trying out BTS, I found all the leaderheads in BTS having serious graphical gliches on them:This is how the leaderheads look like in BTS
I never encountered this problem in Warlords nor Vanilla.

Also, the minimap doesn't show the terrain sometimes, as if there were black squares on it. The cultural borders show up alright though.
Globe view
Minimap

The minimap issue was also present in Warlords and Vanilla, the extent of it seems to be affected by map script (i.e. when using continents script I can see most of the minimap normal, but with fractal most of it is black).

System specs:
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3000+
RAM: 1024 MB
Graphics card: Geforce 2 MX 400

I've tried various Nvidia drivers, makes no difference. Also tried 3D-Analyze, didn't help.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having this exact same problem with the leader heads. There eyes and facial features overlap out of them and on some of them there whole heads are just invisible.

Wierd thing is if I go to the Civiliopedia and look at them there they look fine and nothings wrong with them at all. Also before BTS nothing like this was ever a problem, so I can't really see it being a driver/graphics card problem. =/

Anyone know why this is happening?

I have had the same problem with the globe view and mini map, has anyone solved this problem yet?

Top Bottom