[BTS] Cultural Diversity Mod

Good to see you back Chuggi. You made some great stuff that I happily use in my own mod. Good to finally get the chance to say thankyou.

On the subject of the units, I believe afew people have some of them, but this mod went down some time ago, and unfortunately many of the units went with it. :(

Even if you don't mod your always welcome to post btw ;)

Thanks Sword, how's it been going? I plan to check in a few times each week. No promises about the modding but I reckon I'll make a unit or two each month just to stay sane. Nothing like the old days though. I suppose if Civ IV units work in V then they will work the other way around. ;)

Damn shame about the units I will start the recovery by downloading Diversica and going from there.

My units are long gone as I was having computer problems around the time I left and as a result I've lost them all. Specifically I would like the ones in Cultural Diversity and in the pack I sent to Mamba

Here ya go ;)

Cultural Diversity

Additional units

Looking forward to seeing them reappear in Civ V ;)

If you need any others, let me know

Thanks Sword, how's it been going? I plan to check in a few times each week. No promises about the modding but I reckon I'll make a unit or two each month just to stay sane. Nothing like the old days though. I suppose if Civ IV units work in V then they will work the other way around. ;)

Damn shame about the units I will start the recovery by downloading Diversica and going from there.

Going well thankyou for asking. Before you dissapeared I had no idea where your avatars were from, but since they I've watched and read Bleach so now I know :)

And yeah, I've seen Zerver and Bernie taking and converting Civ4 units(Like Bakuel's India packs) to Civ5, so its possible.

And thankyou Mamba for uploading those files

Yep Bleach is a good series... always wanted to go back and watch the first 100 or so episodes. :)

Thanks for that mamba I got the additional units to download but the other one is too big. The site will let me download 5 to 30mb before it cuts off. Retried about 5 times. :(

Having problems with Nexus as well... maybe I can do the conversion solely in Blender.

Thanks for that mamba I got the additional units to download but the other one is too big. The site will let me download 5 to 30mb before it cuts off. Retried about 5 times. :(

Ok, try this or this then. Hope one of them works for you ;)

Top Bottom