[BTS] Europe 1871

Might want to include some intro text just to catch the attantion. Example:
The year is 1871 AD, and Amadeo I have just been crowned king of Spain while the North German Federation unite into a single state as the German Empire. France are once again a republic and the Ottoman Empire is in steady decline with the land-hungry Russians watching carefully. At the same time, Britain under queen Victoria is ensuring its technological advantage with jealus glances from both Sweden and Italy. And now it is up to you. Can you lead one of these mighty civilizations to glory? Can you create an Empire that will be remembered until the end of time?

or something like that.

Else it looks good ;)

If I want to switch over to theocracy, it says that I get +1634456 happiness.

Thanks for the mod though, I love it.

I've downloaded this mod today, seemed great, but just failed to load the wb save (1871; neither the original or the "old"). I'm wondering if the "deleted" in the first post was put because this technical issue - I'd be glad to test this mod, seemed to be great on description!

I'm asking if this "deleted" is definitive, or a new version will made avaliable soon ;)

I have a copy of it. There was one thing I saw that needed to be fixed. Advanced Grenadiers need to be applied to tech improved rifles. Other than that it really looked excellent. I want to talk to Ben before I do anything to the mod. I can see he did alot of work there. I am not sure why he deleted it though. :(

Wow there are other issues. I am sure he will work them out.

Top Bottom