[BtS] - Events!

I think I've figured out an easy way to get colonists to the civs...EVENTS!

It'll need tweaking so that it doesn't recur too often, but it will add some fantastic unpredictability to the mod. It can be cut off at a variety of techs or once we enter Colonization era.

I think I've figured out an easy way to get colonists to the civs...EVENTS!

It'll need tweaking so that it doesn't recur too often, but it will add some fantastic unpredictability to the mod. It can be cut off at a variety of techs or once we enter Colonization era.

Should be very easy to do. It will need a bit of python coding though as you probably already figured out.

Another very important event is meteors. (will require some python coding as well)

After going through all of the Firaxis events and changing tech to future tech I see that we have lots of cool things to turn lunar. Religion, civic, buildings, terrain, and feature influenced events. Very cool.

After going through all of the Firaxis events and changing tech to future tech I see that we have lots of cool things to turn lunar. Religion, civic, buildings, terrain, and feature influenced events. Very cool.

Did you get a chance to count how many events are included yet:p

IIRC there are over 280 in BtS. Thats more than the columns you can have in an excel spreadsheet. If you look at the BtS editor you will notice a second line of events further down (~ row 202)

IIRC there are over 280 in BtS. Thats more than the columns you can have in an excel spreadsheet. If you look at the BtS editor you will notice a second line of events further down (~ row 202)

Editor? I did this all manually. :(

what editor? where can i find this?

what editor? where can i find this?

The BtS XML editor I made. It is currently a work in progress but is fully functional for 13 common xmls. We are using this mod to test it out and it is currrently not publically available. Before I release it to the public I would like to add a bunch more XMLs to the list that it currently works for.

Top Bottom