[BTS] Fictionalization IV

:lol:

Great idea, I did rename the unit "The Greatest Hero", but since you named it, I will change to "Chuck Norris" LOL

:lol:

Great idea, actually I did rename the unit "The Greatest Hero", but since you evocate him, I will switch to "Chuck Norris" LOL

I found the concept of this mod very intriguing and am giving my first try.
I'm playing a settler game (I like it easy...) and after few turns my capitol city was attacked by Hydra! ....wait, er... my warrior easily defeated him :eek:.
After another couple of turns he also defeated Big Bad Wolf.
:crazyeye:

Is this intended for Settler game or is an issue? This sounds way too unrealistic.

Well, the Warrior has a strength of 2 and the Hydra has the strength of 10. I think you were just lucky.

New Corporations:

1. Ingen Corporation (From Jurassic Park Novels and films, it boosts science research, and halves the costs of clone units. (Logo could be the Ingen logo)

2. Ghostbusters Inc. (From Ghostbuster films), It boosts happiness (Maybe the Civilian Message is "I ain't afraid of no ghost"), and provides extra happiness for obsolete buildings and wonders (Giving the impression they were abandoned). (Logo is the Ghostbusters logo)

3. Ace Ventura Corporation (From Ace Ventura movies), Consumes all animals fortified in that city (New animals fortified in that city will be sonsumed) and provides a happiness boost. (Logo is Ace Ventura's face on his business card).

Miyagi's Bonsai Trees Inc. (From the Karate Kid movies) +1 culture for every forest in the civ's control. (Logo is a bonsai tree.)

New Units:

Barbarian Animal Units:
1. Great White (From Jaws films)

2. Triceratops, T-Rex, Velociraptors, Apatosaurus (Can build dinosaur cage which are required to build Jurassic Park wonder (Can be captured by scouts/explorers).

3. Graboid. (From Tremors series)

Regular Units:

1. Dorothy (Model: red pickup truck) (From Twister Movie) is upgraded from explorer

2. spacechips (From Independance Day) is upgraded from ufos

3. Arks (From 2012) (Is upgraded from carrier) carries 10.

4. Indiana Jones (From Indiana Jones films) Is alternate upgrade for explorers

New hero Units:

1. Michael "Crocodile" Dundee. (From Crocodile Dundee Movies) (Hero for Australian Civ)

2. The Flying Dutchman (From Pirates of the Caribbean movies) (Hero for Pirate Civ)

New Wonders:

1. MIB Headquarters (From Men in Black films) (Provides a huge boost to espionage, and can see all non player UFOs that are not within the civs "view point" and provides 1 UFO.

2. Aquatica (From the film "Deep Blue Sea") (provides a fishing boat for all fish resources in a civs control, adds +10 to science amd +10 to health.

3. Los Arms Hospital (From the Three Stooges short, "Men in Black") It provides -3 production, but it gives all units healed in the city the "Morale" promotion.

New Civs:

1. Australian Civ: Leaders: Elliot Marston (From Quigley Down Under:cool:), Mick Taylor (From Wolf Creek film:nuke:), Unique Unit: Bushranger (Use a reskinned Cavalry Unit minus the horse, and replace head with black knight helmet (Think Ned Kelly)) it replaces explorer, Unique Building: PetPak Factory (From Razorback Film) replaces factory, Hero: Crocodile Dundee, Superhero: Captain Koala (Yeah I know, but it's the only Aussie superhero.:rolleyes:)

2. Pirate Civ: Leader: Peter Blood (From Captain Blood starring Errol Flynn), Unique Unit: Pirate (Maybe use the Lanun Immortal unit from FFHII), Unique Building: Trading Post (Use Viking Unique Building), Unique Hero: Flying Dutchman :king:. Superhero: The Black Freighter (From the Watchman comics)

New Buildings:

1. NCIS (From the TV show NCIS):cool:

New leaders:

1. Rambo- America, traits: Aggressive and Creative

2. Paul Kersey- America, traits: Aggressive and Protective

3. Elliot Marston- Australia, traits: Aggressive and Charismatic

4. Mick Taylor- Australia, traits: Aggressive and Imperialistic

5. Peter Blood- Pirate Court, traits: Charismatic and Protective

6. Hedley LaMarr- Freedo-Moronikan, traits: Industrial and Imperialistic. (It's HEDLEY!!!!:lol::D)

these are my suggestions, since most of these I am dying to see put in the mod. BTW, when is Patch "C" coming out?

New Corporations:
2. Ghostbusters Inc. (From Ghostbuster films), It boosts happiness (Maybe the Civilian Message is "I ain't afraid of no ghost"), and provides extra happiness for obsolete buildings and wonders (Giving the impression they were abandoned). (Logo is the Ghostbusters logo)

This would be very cool, i can rip the sound for you, if you dont wont do make it by yourself.

Well, once I have a good barbarian spawning system I was going to implement the dinosaur idea anyway. The current setup for Jurassic Park is just a simplified version of what I'm planning.

And the Flying Dutchman could be worked in, perhaps as a barbarian unit.

I'm already set on the new corporations I want, though. If I ever get around to adding three new corps, they'll be Yoyodyne, Wolfram & Hart, and Weyland-Yutani.

Our backstory has already established the SMIB (Syndicate of the Men in Black, combining the two groups from MIB and the X-Files), so that could be put in.

Fu Manchu cannot enter enemy cities :confused:

... and Sherlock Holmes can't create 221B Baker Street at all.

Fu Manchu cannot enter enemy cities :confused:

... and Sherlock Holmes can't create 221B Baker Street at all.

Manchu is easily fixed. I had him set to "Cannot Capture Cities" for some reason.

For Sherlock, the Baker Street function should be automatic rather than a performed action. When he enters a city and stays there for one turn, it's set up so that the building just appears in the city. Is it not doing that?

EDIT: just checked. you're right. Sherlock isn't working for some reason.

Besides the Louis LH problem the mod has:sad:, there are two other problems in the mod.

1. The Anubite unit has no pedia entry, it's pretty much like the Louis Pedia entry, except the only thing in the Pedia entry is The Anubite name and the unit pic. :confused: But. The unit is usable. No ctds when using it or anything like that.

2. The Templar Fortress improvement is a red orb.:confused:

Theoretically, he could be a Zulu leader...

I think i have an idea for an LH for your mod. I think about this guy here :p Don't know if it will be to much to ask, but if you could get that animations on his face it would be great. I do not have the skills to do so, but looking at your previous LH's i guess you could perform a miracle on this guy.
You can find to different Rorschach face animations in the description of this youtube movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDs5XOLWQ-g

He doesn't sound like a head of state...

Top Bottom