1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BtS][Graphic Mod] Ethnic Artstyles

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by GeoModder, Jul 28, 2007.

1. asioasioasio

asioasioasio Fallout Scrubber

:D

Download

2. ruff_hi

ruff_hi Live 4ever! Or die trying

A what? The BUG team is trying to track down the in-game log CTD bug that we have (turning on python error trapping removes the CTD) ... what is a "debug DLL with Asserts on", will help help me and how do I get one?

3. Fierabras

Fierabras Emperor

A DLL with asserts on gives you feedback (popup screens) when the DLL encounters things it can't handle very well. These things sometimes have no influence, but sometimes they can be critical and the game crashes.

When testing Amra's modpack I noticed some errors which were BUG-related. Some asserts were triggered by the Python logging.

Be aware that the asserts can be cryptic sometimes, but with any luck it will help you tracing down elusive bugs. See attachment for the "debug" DLL.

Attached Files:

4. ruff_hi

ruff_hi Live 4ever! Or die trying

thx Fierabras - I'll give this a whirl.

5. Itsjustanick

Itsjustanick Chieftain

I know this thread is pretty much dead but can someone make a tutorial on how to get this to work in custom assets.
    I've tried it once and it partialy worked. Asia got its style replaced, native americans got their new style, middle east got their new style but Africa got... the middle eastern style? And units were still the same? Kinda strange.

I know there's a tutorial in the readme file but it's to simplified.

Can someone write a step-by-step tutorial, where to put every file

or make a videotutorial/screen recording?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021