(BTS) Monty's Awesome 18 Civ Earth Conquest MARATHON!

"Insanity is a blessing in disquise, rationality has too many devils in the details."
-Montezuma (Agressive AND Spirtitual)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lowercase or powervase. :(

Do ya know what time it is?

:D- ADVENTU- Me- :backstab:- Him

IT IS MONY'S AWESOME 18 CIV EARTH CONQUUUEEEESSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!
Rosevelt-:mad:

And I have quite a story to tell today...

Rosy? In MY Washington? :lol:NOPE!

YES! Longbowmen! Our cities can now take quite the pounding... :goodjob:

VIVIA LA REVELU- NOPE! I am a crazed spiritual leader, and there will be no revolutions taking place in my empire. But legalized slavery is very nice.

Hey look, a nice new city to take over. :D

And once again, THE NEW AND IMPROVED JAGUAR STRIKE SQUAD!!!!!! This time with 6 new Jaguars, 2 veterans, their awesome Great General coach, and a special Axeman guest star...

And the people love me, isn't that great? "Yes Sir..." ---> :bowdown::whipped:

TIME TO DIE AGAIN ROSY!!! :evil::mwaha:

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!:lol::lol:

BUT THE WAR IS NOT OVER! Citizens- :twitch::aargh::scared::gripe::high5:
Tune in next time for the 2nd Rosy war, PART 2! O YEA, THIS IS A 3-PARTER!!!!! :w00t:

(P.S, If anyone can still tell me what having your thread in bold means, that would be great...)

Love the story. Keep it and and NOW DIE ROOSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You going to bother to expand into South America?

Maybe... I dont know how poweful the Incans are, it may not be worth the trouble.

Maybe... I dont know how poweful the Incans are, it may not be worth the trouble.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
They actually wont be that strong. they have a hard time getting more than 3-4 cities by the time you get a reasonably sized military (landwise...), as the andes block expansion into brazil while causing them to have rather pathetic cities while only having like one or two passes out into the rest of south america. the only catch: a mountain in the way of units traveling to south america from north america. you need a navy to get to anyone else. at. all.

Well then, I suppose I am going for the Incans. Based on the Info from Daedwartin (thanks) they seem pretty assimilatable... (is that a word?) Besides, I need a less difficult opponent for now, Rosy actually puts up a decent fight.

Well then, I suppose I am going for the Incans. Based on the Info from Daedwartin (thanks) they seem pretty assimilatable... (is that a word?) Besides, I need a less difficult opponent for now, Rosy actually puts up a decent fight.
i started playing this map...
even worse. THERE IS NO PASS FOR THE INCANS TO GET OUT OF SOUTH AMERICA. so they will be very easy. plus it removes a future enemy, as they do tend to get much stronger if they survive to settle a good amount of brazil and manage to chop down the entire amazon.

i started playing this map...
even worse. THERE IS NO PASS FOR THE INCANS TO GET OUT OF SOUTH AMERICA. so they will be very easy. plus it removes a future enemy, as they do tend to get much stronger if they survive to settle a good amount of brazil and manage to chop down the entire amazon.

Fun Fact: The Incans are considered one of the worst starts on Earth 18 Civs, along with Mali.

AI Incans can't even get out of Chile/Peru, so Brazil, Venezuela, and Argentina are yours for the taking. Not sure if BUG or K-Mod have fixed it.

O.K, thanks everyone for the encouragement to kill the Incans...:p
But serriously, after I am done with the current Rosy war (I have played it out) I shall go after them.:thumbsup:

Great story! :clap:
Also, I noticed that in the Civ4 S&T Database thread, a bit of your post was messed up. It should be:

[B]Title:[/B] (BTS) Monty's Awesome 18 Civ Earth Conquest Marathon!

[B]Author:[/B] Monty on da Run

[B]Mod:[/B] 18 Civ Earth (if that counts)

[B]Style:[/B] 1st person narrative

[B]Status:[/B] Active/Started.

Also, the color tags were pointless, since the text is black anyways :p

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Sorry for the lack of a update for the past two days, to make it up I am going to make a elongated one tonight.
EDIT- Due to complications, the said update has been postponed to tommorow.

:lol: I have been waiting so long for new blood to come to S&T, and it had to happen while I was gone. S&T has been pretty quiet for a while, so this is easily one of the best stories of the last couple of months. But, as for being more Epic than I am? We'll see about that one... :mwaha:

Anyway, you are now the proud owner of the second ever METY Cookie of METY Worshipping.

Top Bottom