(BTS) Monty's Awesome 18 Civ Earth Conquest MARATHON!

Ah, Monty, you are officially one of us, always putting off the update.

ONE OF US... ONE OF US... :borg::borg::borg:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Dies* I have a deep hatred towards borgs.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *Dies* I have a deep hatred towards borgs.

And I have a deep hatred towards necro posts.

AND IM BACK EVERYBODY!:D
After lots of...delays,:mischief: I have at last decided to stop being a lazy bum, and get my act together with this thread. I will post a new update sometime this week. :yup:

(P.S- NinjaCow64, great photo. It inspired me to get back into this.)

So I suppose you are new here, Earth 2... Umm....Next Sunday A.D.
Well anyway, WELCOME TO TEH FORUMS!! :band::band::cheers::banana::band::rockon:

And yet (not) another thing, On my older posts, the pictures are not showing up for me. Does this happen with you guys?

Well, if I upload them again, will it show up?

:):):):):):):) Positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

More posts than me, eh? Well, that will have to change!
SPAM MODE ACTIVATED!
Citizens of forum-:thumbsdown::wallbash::scared::shake::nospam:
:sad: Oh well...

Ah! Monty! You never took me up on my offer to replace METY (known by most as LETE) as your... whatever you call it, leader? You can have as many slaves as you want... it isn't banned here in USTC4... yet. So, all you need to do is join the Progressionist Party and split yourself from METY.

Ah! Monty! You never took me up on my offer to replace METY (known by most as LETE) as your... whatever you call it, leader? You can have as many slaves as you want... it isn't banned here in USTC4... yet. So, all you need to do is join the Progressionist Party and split yourself from METY.

Don't listen to him, Monty! He's trying to hypnotize you!

You must be confusing me with Svengali. Anyway, this was a conversation a long while ago...

Oh, Earth - if I may call you that - while you are here, I suggest you join the independence movement, by joining the Progressionist Party (or a different party... but preferably the former).

Top Bottom