[BTS-MW 4.3] Please, help me

Discussion in 'Civ4 - SDK/Python' started by PSYX, Feb 28, 2008.

1. PSYX

PSYX Warlord

(About mod: Modern world v. 4.3 (that now tested))

I cant fix only one bug - crashes after loading multiplayer saves :(

I can give link to test version of the mod, if any body can help me... :bowdown:
    I think, it is SDK bug...

2. PSYX

PSYX Warlord

About v.4.3 (that now still in developing):

I here have faced a problem.... In my mod it is a lot of all both check and catching of bugs very long and labour-intensive process... The Question: whether there is a program and what or helpers in this hard work?
    I cannot fix error with a multiplayer in any way... The Multiplayer saves are not loaded in the mod, not clearly, why. But already precisely it is clear, that error not in SDK by Dales as in last DLL all works... Hence, a this error must be in the XML files... Still, that strange has found out... Leaving game in the menu of game (i.e. from game in the menu where " single game ", "civilopedia" and other), throws out on a desktop... I.e., that that connected can be and with graphic, a sound... But meanwhile, I so also have not found this error... It all brakes... The mod could finished one and a half more weeks ago, if not it.... At whom that is the assumption where there can be a mistake?

Sorry for my bad English :(