[BTS] *New* Confederate States of America [Modular]

I recently colorized the Infantry Skin Grey to add as an upgrade for the Confederate Sharpshooter UU (similar to your UU) that I had cobbled together. I'll send it to you for inclusion in the mod if you like.

Thanks, masonl. Looks very good.

Help me with one thing, if you can. Your skin is based on the infantry skin, right? The one I'm using now is based on the machince gunner skin (that's how sepamu92, the original author, did it). So to use yours, I assume I have to use the rest of the infantry files, animations, etc., right?

I actually know next nothing about the graphical end of the modding business. Thanks.

I'm just learning the graphical end myself, but yes, you have to use all of infantry files. I haven't gotten around to implementing this unit yet (Real Life keeps getting in the way) but if I get it in in the next day or two I'll zip up the whole directory and send it to you.

Two questions

1. Will enabling Modular loading affect non-mod gameplay or mod's that don't need modular loading?

2. Is the cotton exchange based on the cotton exchange located in Wilmington NC?

I can't get any new civ mod to work with the patch.

Last edited:
I can't get any new civ mod (mine or others') to work with the patch. I'm trying to figure out what they changed.

Confederate States of America Inside the mod now you must change
; Modular XML Loading ModularLoading = 0 to
; Modular XML Loading ModularLoading = 1

the same for all with patch 3.13

Confederate States of America Inside the mod now you must change
; Modular XML Loading ModularLoading = 0 to
; Modular XML Loading ModularLoading = 1

the same for all with patch 3.13
My ini file was already at that setting.

; Modular XML Loading
ModularLoading = 1 :dubious:

Now what?

In the normal game, all the setting stay selected, from game to game. IE choose religion, raging barbarians ect. They do not, in the mod.

This only applies to the center options column. Not the settings, or the victories.

OMG This is the best mod i have played. The AI is wicked. Better than the regular AI. TWO THUMBS and TWO big toes straight up!

First, what did you all do to make this 3.13 compatible if i may ask? I just got the game about 1 month ago. Then the day I decide to try out modding to see if I can make a simple "Remember the Alamo" MOD (or something) 3.13 came out and every place I went to nothing worked. I then uninstalled and tried your mod and it works. And I been hooked ever since. The only thing I accomplished is lose to Lee with Washington and then I switched it around and let them yankees have it! Even on Prince level the AI seems tough... I LOVE IT!

I said first... and I never had a second. So... my second is... I do enjoy it. I been havcing 3.13 trouble so its uninstalled and I am still non 3.13 until a hot fix comes or 3.14 or something.... maybe I might venture into 3.13 once more people like you figure it out

I love this mod.
Any chance for a Civil War scenario?

Top Bottom