[BTS] *New* Confederate States of America [Modular]

Good effort!

Although confederate medevial units looks well bizzare!

I love this mod.
Any chance for a Civil War scenario?

I'm working on one. Sorta.

It is called "These Fractured States of America" and it starts in 1851 and presupposes the Civil War starts early and that Texas, California, Utah, & Oregon fail to became part of the United States.

So call it Civil War+. I'm incorporating stuff from this CSA mod (and others). So hopefully you'll be interested in it. I definitely need some help to get it off the ground. Been tinkering around with units all weekend.

so what patch version is needed to play it? I have 1.59 i think and it wont play.:sad: It looks so good and i rlly am looking forward to play it!:)

Yes,. nice job on every aspect.

However, while i admire the research/selection of the UU i would agree with another's comment that it may be over-powered.
(A two move Rifleman? Ouch.)- and while the French Musketeer has 2 movement someone mentioned that if they upgrade they lose that movement- which is important.

The leaders, and Script and UB and UU and the Flag are well thought out and and well executed.

I have never used a mod before, but i will download this, and thank you for an interesting mod.:assimilate:

The UU was not as over-powered as i would have thought.

Thanks again for your work. I am having fun with this mod.
Ironclads, plantations and railroads that are already in game make this Civ graphically pleasing and it fits nicely.

(Best mod i have played so far )

:confused: I downloaded the Confederate Mod, unziped it, placed it in the Mod file for BTS and loaded it and for some reason the Confederacy will not appear as a playable civ.

What could I be doing wrong :confused:

:confused: I downloaded the Confederate Mod, unziped it, placed it in the Mod file for BTS and loaded it and for some reason the Confederacy will not appear as a playable civ.

What could I be doing wrong :confused:

You have to go into the folder of the mod and open up the text file there. Scroll down to where it says Modular XML Loading= 0 and change it to a 1. This should already be like this, but I'm just making sure.

Then you will have to go into the My Games folder in your My Documents folder and go into My Games/Beyond the Sword and open up a Civ4 text file there. Scroll down to where it says Modular XML Loading= 0 and change it to a 1. This should work

You have to go into the folder of the mod and open up the text file there. Scroll down to where it says Modular XML Loading= 0 and change it to a 1. This should already be like this, but I'm just making sure.

Then you will have to go into the My Games folder in your My Documents folder and go into My Games/Beyond the Sword and open up a Civ4 text file there. Scroll down to where it says Modular XML Loading= 0 and change it to a 1. This should work

:D THANKS! It worked and now I must go to kill some yankees :goodjob:

i figured out that you can play a custom game with these mods.

If you like this mod you might also like the Pirate mod by queeg as well. Privateer UU and interesting leaders. (although the Corvette UU says 1 transport but it didn't in my game)

:eek: OMG This is by far the best MOD I have ever played, I love it!!! Plus I love the new BTS expansion, they really did a world class job on making this as real as possible.

I have a question, is their anyway to add other MODS with this Confederate MOD?

I would like to add the Soviet, Nazi, Canadian, and Israeli MODS if at all possible. Plus I need to check and see if there are BTS MODS for the CCCP, Canada, Nazi's and Israel; but if their are how would I set that up?:confused:

Top Bottom