[BtS] NextWar: Revolutions

I just checked the folders like you asked and they all have something in them other than the one marked Private Maps which was empty. I will probably try to play tonight and will post my results ASAP. Thanks for your help!

Scott

By the way, if you re-installed the game, did you re-install the official Firaxis 3.13 patch? Better make sure you've done that....that may be why you can't get other mods to load.

By the way, if you re-installed the game, did you re-install the official Firaxis 3.13 patch? Better make sure you've done that....that may be why you can't get other mods to load.

I didn't re-install the game, just the Mods. I did do the patch again tonight but none of the mods work still. I just got done deleting all of them out of the Mod folder save Wolfshanze. That is the only one that I have down- loaded that works. Frankly I am tired of downloading, extracting the files, deleting them, posting and trying to get help. Very, very frustrating,

I honestly don't know what to tell you, and I'm pretty much just guessing here. Re-installing the game would be the next thing -- it's very odd that you can load that one mod, but no others. You ARE using Beyond the Sword, not Civ IV or Warlords, right? Do you have an INI file in the Mod's root directory? It should be the same title as the mod itself.

Another thing you might try is to set up a shortcut so that the mod is loaded from the start instead of via the startup screen -- create a shortcut keyed to the Beyond the Sword's EXE file (wherever you have that located), and add this to the target line: mod=/JKP-NextWar Revolutions

I honestly don't know what to tell you, and I'm pretty much just guessing here. Re-installing the game would be the next thing -- it's very odd that you can load that one mod, but no others. You ARE using Beyond the Sword, not Civ IV or Warlords, right? Do you have an INI file in the Mod's root directory? It should be the same title as the mod itself.

I have an INI.BAK file in the Nextwar Revolutions folder.

I just download your mod, i was gona triying when i notice that the background image of the main title is missing.
Its a little detail, just to let you know.
BTW i love your mods.:)

Just an FYI -- because this mod was built using 3.13, it will crash when using 3.17. I will update this as soon as I can, but things are very busy in RL for me at the moment.

Thanks for your patience!

Hey, I'm having big trouble downloading this mod from filefront. Or the random event mod. Don't tell me that it's because I'm in China or something...

Hey, I'm having big trouble downloading this mod from filefront. Or the random event mod. Don't tell me that it's because I'm in China or something...

I was able to download both while at work, so I'm afraid it must be the Chi-Com censors. Sorry.

(Yes, I'm at work on Sunday afternoon. Yes, my life sucks. :( )

I was able to download both while at work, so I'm afraid it must be the Chi-Com censors. Sorry.

(Yes, I'm at work on Sunday afternoon. Yes, my life sucks. :( )

Don't take it too hard friend, as long as there is extra money in your pocket:lol:

True enough!

For the rest, thanks for your patience. In whatever free time I have, I am trying to integrate the changes made for the 3.17 patch with proper translations for the text files as well as the changes jdog5000 made for Revolution...it's taking a while, but I am making progress.

True enough!

For the rest, thanks for your patience. In whatever free time I have, I am trying to integrate the changes made for the 3.17 patch with proper translations for the text files as well as the changes jdog5000 made for Revolution...it's taking a while, but I am making progress.

Good to hear! I've been checking the thread every day :D

True enough!

You're awesome man!

BTW, this is definitely my favorite modpack!

I don't know if you're looking at adding other stuff as time goes on, but if you are, personally a 3 tile city radius mod is what I think would go perfect with this.

Top Bottom