Bts or not?

Domino369

Warlord
I guess this needs to be done lol. We do need to know who and who can't play the save (because they don't have bts or whatnot)

I'll start: I have Bts so I can play the save.

This can be continued throughout the game as well because (example) say someone's computer contracts something like adramax, which would require a drive wipe (using my example a few months ago, the virus/trojan literally deleted my C drive T-T be careful with torrentz and read the reviews of the files before you download to see if they are safe. If there are no reviews, don't download) or say you'll be away at some point during the game.

We could also just see who wants to play the civ save each session. Could also mention that or other suggestions here as well.

I just bought it :D

[dont' tell my wife!!]

I'll be installing it on my work compy tomorrow.... hopefully the new IT guy hasn't locked me out of installing stuff :please:
We could also just see who wants to play the civ save each session.
Usually a turnplayer agrees to play for a specified amount of time, say, 1 month, or 20 turns. The game sessions will tend to come fairly often - especially at the beginning :eek:

I have BTS as well.

I have a question if someone is not the turnplayer then can they look at the savegame? Like we keep track of things and check data? I'm not sure how this game works?

Like load the savegame to observe? I think yes, as long as you don't end the turn xD.

I have a question if someone is not the turnplayer then can they look at the savegame? Like we keep track of things and check data? I'm not sure how this game works?

Yes, anyone with Beyond the Sword can log into the game and take a look at the save. (Just enter your team's password, which you'll also have to decide upon at some point.) I'm pretty sure you can look at the save even when it's not your turn, but I have never playing a sequential turns Pitboss game, so I can't verify that.

I have BTS never been a turn player and I have some concerns about following specific instructions but if need be Ill be willing to do it this french keyboard stuff is beginning to make me mad!!ÉÉÉÉ

OK, I'm all patched to 3.17

I can be a turnplayer if needed, as long as some more experienced players take me step-by-step through the things that are different in BtS than Vanilla.

I guess, for now, it's safest to consider me a backup turnplayer :)

Top Bottom