[BtS] Rise of Mankind 2

I play Sobieski (Poland) and icon of Folwark (Granary) is pink. When I want build Folwark game crash and back to desktop.
edit : aha, and when i start play Sobieski, start screen have no technology and describe.

Anyway, excellent work !!

Whenever I try to start a new game with Rise of Mankind 2.51 (the ultra one with addon civs in it) I always get a runtime error. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How do I get it to actually work? I always get a runtime error when wanting to start a new game.

D/L 2.51 Megapak, do clean install try to load... Get Run Time Error. Proceeding to roll back to 2.5 even with the building bug.

EDIT: Progress bar gets to 25 - 33% before Run Time Error happens. Don't know if that helps any... :(

when I try to extract the 2.5 or 2.51 to the mods folder it does not show up. When I redo it I am asked if I want to copy over files. what is up?

Zappara did a good job on making this mod, and contently upgrading this mod he made to become the best mod to stand up with Fall From Heaven 2, the is great for me but it lags alot after medieval era, I think it's because I have not upgraded my computer, I still got an Intel Pentium 4 Processor 3.0 GHz, 2 GB of RAM, a ATI Radeon x1300 w/512 MB, and I got Windows Vista Home Premium.

This mod is great, but i did spent so many hours on it without beeing able to finish it at least once !!!

The game is crashing soon or less before the 18th century !
I started new games, great games, but soon or late it CRASHES AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!!! :mad:

Please help, what can i do ???

This mod is great, but i did spent so many hours on it without beeing able to finish it at least once !!!

The game is crashing soon or less before the 18th century !
I started new games, great games, but soon or late it CRASHES AGAIN AND AGAIN !!!!! :mad:

Please help, what can i do ???

my game crash after when i discovered optics and produce caravel. I try 2 games and I don't try 3 :(
I think it is bug in this version of mod

Is there any way to do this? Because that slave market begins to be harming instead of usefull later on in the game!

Whenever I try to start a new game with Rise of Mankind 2.51 (the ultra one with addon civs in it) I always get a runtime error. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? How do I get it to actually work? I always get a runtime error when wanting to start a new game.

D/L 2.51 Megapak, do clean install try to load... Get Run Time Error. Proceeding to roll back to 2.5 even with the building bug.

EDIT: Progress bar gets to 25 - 33% before Run Time Error happens. Don't know if that helps any... :(
I just tested downloading megapack myself at my friend's computer, installed the mod and then made gigantic map size with snail game speed mode and the mod works just fine here. So at least it will work like a charm on computer which has AMD quad core phenom processor, 4GB RAM, 64bit Vista and 512MB video card. :D

zappara,

Why could it be that I cannot load a Giant/Gigantic mapsize with the ROM 2.5 Megapack installed ( get runtime error ) , yet I can play the Giant/Gigantic maps with your ROM base 2.4 which is then patched up to your 2.51 version (76.1kb of 29th Dec )?

DavidR

I just tested downloading megapack myself at my friend's computer, installed the mod and then made gigantic map size with snail game speed mode and the mod works just fine here. So at least it will work like a charm on computer which has AMD quad core phenom processor, 4GB RAM, 64bit Vista and 512MB video card. :D

OK show-off :rolleyes:... I'll do what I should have done to begin with. Redownload and try again. I'm still running XP on my laptop which has shard graphics, 1.7GHz Celeron & 2GB ram... Yes I run at medium resolution. :lol:

zappara,

I have decided that the extra civ additions to your mod are the reason for the runtime errors and ctd's that people are experiencing with your Megapack version. The errors do not seem to occur when using your ROM 2.4 version and then individually updating with the various patches. The end result is stable and Giant/Gigantic maps playable but this Mod does not include the Extra civs.

Trying to use the Megapack including the extra civs produces the runtime error and ctd if Giant/Gigantic maps are used.

DavidR

I found the unzipped folder, for some reason it went to desktop instead of BTS mods. Moved it to correct place but now getting runtime error when I try a map of any size. Have already re-dowloaded twice. Any help please?

Trying to use the Megapack including the extra civs produces the runtime error and ctd if Giant/Gigantic maps are used.

DavidR
Giant and Gigantic maps do need very powerful computer - I'd estimate you'd need 200-250 cities on gigantic map to win dominion victory (area+population). With extra civs in mega pack it's even heavier with graphics obviously.

zappara,

Even if you only choose to use a few civs on a Giant/Gigantic map you still get the Runtime error / ctd when trying to load the Megapack so it cannot be the large number of civs in use in a game which causes the crashes.

DavidR

I don't know how it's work in 2.51. But in 2.5 after upgrade harbor to port, I can build harbor again. And after research navigation I upgrade my port to commercial port and harbor to port, and again I can build harbor. I have harbor, port, and commercial port in a one city as a result

So at least it will work like a charm on computer which has AMD quad core phenom processor, 4GB RAM, 64bit Vista and 512MB video card. :D

So your saying my E8500, 3326MB RAM and 1024MB video card getting runtime errors and crashing to desktop is normal? I've tried to start up multiple games with the megapack and out of however many I did only 1 of them actually got past the loading screen and even then was only to see if it even worked.

I'm switching over to 2.4 like Davidr

Also I get an maf at huge when before I had no trouble. what the hell is happening?

Top Bottom