1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BtS] Rise of Mankind 2

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by zappara, Apr 29, 2008.

1. last skunk

last skunk Chieftain

Don't let big words, or letters scare you, I post on several threads sometimes repeating only pertinent info. My purpose was only to dissuade others for accepting "it shouldn't effect" as the same as "it does not affect".

I am attempting to to run a solo/multi games out, this time with the log on so that errors might be identifiable, and I'm trying to avoid the sort of glib solution/theory that sometimes arise from good hearted, though misguided souls such as myself.

I am working several solutions simultaneously and that can be a nightmare not to mention bad science, (e.g. the links or connections to leaders with the leaderpack scrambles/randomizes leaders with civs in 2.7 games. I now have meaty graphics card and system so RAM has been eliminated as a possible source of CTD's and MFA's. Different model card and mfg so I doubt that it is a conflict with certain engines 'disliking "my" hardware', though I've always hated my vista32 os, so feel free to blame bill gates, and like bill, sid too holds a special two edged sword to my heart. )

P.S. Zappara is telepathic and often only needs my unwritten thoughts to strive to complete the impossible task of making a mod that actually works on 'standard' systems.:pat:

2. Edward Karlinsk

Edward Karlinsk Chieftain

I have been playing this Mod for a few days. The game now crashes about every 10 minutes. There seems to be a severe bug in this Mod that arises after one has played for some time. I am sorry that I cannot give you more information. I can only say that these crashes are not memory allocation errors. I have had those with large Mods and they occur far less frequently and are immediately identified.

3. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

It helps identify the problem if you could include
    . what version of RoM you are using
    . list any RoM modmod additions you are using
    . which options on game start you are using eg Revolutions, BarbCiv
    . which of the options on the BUG options screen - RevDCM tab you have selected eg Inquasitions On/Off, Stack Attack, Ranged Bombardment etc.

Maybe a compressed file of the Logs folder or at least the Python and Python2 error files. This is found in "My Documents/My Games/beyond the Sword/Logs" folder.

A save game may also help.

4. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

Oh, I don't let big words scare me. I've never suffered from hippomonstrosesquippedaliaphobia in my life :)

(At last!! I've finally managed to squeeze that word into a normal conversation and in the right context too!) :D :lol:

5. Edward Karlinsk

The following is the pythonerror2 log to which you referred:

Spoiler :
    sys.path = ['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules = {'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names = ('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')
    load_module CvEventInterface
    load_module BugEventManager
    load_module CvEventManager
    load_module CvUtil
    load_module traceback
    load_module PyHelpers
    load_module BugCore
    load_module BugUtil
    load_module time
    load_module ColorUtil
    17:35:43 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod RevDCM
    load_module CvScreensInterface
    load_module CvMainInterface
    load_module ScreenInput
    load_module CvScreenEnums
    load_module GodsOfOld
    load_module RevInstances
    load_module CvConfigParser
    load_module ConfigParser
    load_module BugPath
    load_module BugConfigTracker
    load_module CvModName
    17:35:43 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing search paths
    load_module CvAltRoot
    CvAltRoot import failed
    load_module _winreg
    17:35:43 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing modFolder
    17:35:43 WARN : BugPath - replay not ready
    load_module CvModFolder
    17:35:43 DEBUG: BugPath - mod is Rise of Mankind
    17:35:43 INFO : BugPath - adding ini file search path 'C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind'
    17:35:43 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Assets'
    17:35:43 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets'
    17:35:43 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4 Complete\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets'
    load_module BugOptions
    load_module BugInit
    load_module BugConfig
    load_module xmllib
    ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is obsolete. Use xml.sax instead.
    load_module FontUtil
    load_module InputUtil
    load_module configobj
    load_module __future__
    load_module codecs
    load_module validate
    validate import failed
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod NJAGC
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Scores
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MainInterface
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityScreen
    load_module MonkeyTools
    load_module AStarTools
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod PLE
    load_module Scoreboard
    load_module DealUtil
    load_module PlayerUtil
    load_module ReminderEventManager
    load_module Popup
    load_module SdToolKit
    load_module cPickle
    load_module autolog
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Autolog
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Reminder
    load_module GGUtil
    load_module GPUtil
    load_module ProgressBarUtil
    load_module RawYields
    load_module CvTechChooser
    load_module TechPrefs
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Advisors
    load_module CvForeignAdvisor
    load_module math
    load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor
    load_module IconGrid_BUG
    load_module DomPyHelpers
    load_module TechTree
    load_module AttitudeUtil
    load_module FavoriteCivicDetector
    load_module CvReligionScreen
    load_module CvCorporationScreen
    load_module CvCivicsScreen
    load_module CvVictoryScreen
    load_module TechUtil
    load_module CvEspionageAdvisor
    17:35:44 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BetterEspionage
    load_module CvOptionsScreen
    load_module CvReplayScreen
    load_module CvHallOfFameScreen
    load_module CvDanQuayle
    load_module CvGameUtils
    load_module zCivics
    load_module RevDCM
    load_module CvUnVictoryScreen
    load_module CvDawnOfMan
    load_module CvTechSplashScreen
    load_module CvTopCivs
    load_module random
    load_module CvInfoScreen
    load_module CvIntroMovieScreen
    load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen
    load_module CvWonderMovieScreen
    load_module CvEraMovieScreen
    load_module CvSpaceShipScreen
    load_module SevoScreenEnums
    load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen
    load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen
    load_module CvDebugTools
    load_module CvDebugInfoScreen
    load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil
    load_module CvGFCScreen
    load_module CvPopupInterface
    load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface
    load_module CvOverlayScreenUtils
    load_module CvDotMapOverlayScreen
    load_module CvStrategyOverlay
    load_module SdToolkit
    17:35:45 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StrategyOverlay
    load_module CvScreenUtils
    load_module BugOptionsScreen
    load_module BugErrorOptionsTab
    load_module BugOptionsTab
    17:35:45 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod TechWindow
    init-ing world builder screen
    load_module CvWBPopups
    load_module CvCameraControls
    load_module CvAdvisorUtils
    load_module OOSLogger
    load_module RevolutionInit
    load_module RevDefs
    load_module RevEvents
    load_module RevData
    load_module SdToolKitCustom
    load_module RevUtils
    load_module RevCivicsUtils
    load_module BarbarianCiv
    load_module AIAutoPlay
    load_module ChangePlayer
    load_module Revolution
    load_module RebelTypes
    load_module TextUtils
    load_module Tester
    load_module TechDiffusion
    load_module StartAsMinors
    load_module DynamicCivNames
    load_module LeaderCivNames
    17:35:45 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PreGameStart'
    17:35:45 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'BeginActivePlayerTurn'
    17:35:45 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'LanguageChanged'
    17:35:45 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ResolutionChanged'
    17:35:45 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PythonReloaded'
    PY:Initializing Revolution Mod
    17:35:45 DEBUG: BugInit - initializing...
    17:35:45 DEBUG: BugInit - global context not ready
    PY:OnInit
    load_module CvAppInterface

6. Edward Karlinsk

I am using version 2.7, the latest version and I am not using any other mods.

7. Arakhor

Arakhor Dremora Courtier Moderator

Good Lord, Edward. You should have put that error in a spoiler-box to avoid spamming the page!

8. Edward Karlinsk

I am sorry, I am not really familiar with how to use a spoiler box. I certainly did not intend to "spam" the page. I just provided the information for which I was asked.

9. konradcabral

konradcabral Prince

Still in time to fix it... just edit the post.

10. Edward Karlinsk

I finally figured out how to do it. Next time you might explain exactly how to do something instead of just demanding that it be done. I did say that I was unfamiliar with that function.

11. Daegan

Daegan Chieftain

What's perplexing to one might be second nature to another. Take it as a compliment that he assumed you knew what you were doing. :crazyeye:

12. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Not-so-smart Man

Or baring that, just remember that some people are more rougher than others. :)

Anyhow, Rise of Mankind is awesome.

13. NVGeneral

NVGeneral Chieftain

Hi there - congratulations on your mod, looks like a lot of work and much attention have been paid in there. I just started playing it (right after I finished a game with Legends of Revolution). In my humble opinion, LoR is a huge improvement on Revolution, so I was wondering whether you have any plans of incorporating it into your lovely mod?

I would definitely enjoy having the two together..! Thanks!

14. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

OK, still not quite enough information - if you save before a crash, saving every turn if need be, then load the game again does the crash happen again at the same point?

Are you selecting Revolutions or Barbarian Civ when you set up the game?

Are you setting any options on the RevDCM tab of the BUG options screen? If so which ones?

If you "go advanced" when posting a reply then you can attach a compressed file of your save. Its in the "additional options" use the "Manage Attachments" button.

15. gudal

gudal Chieftain

Hey,

I'm having a problem. Whenever I research Guilds, I get to choose the new technology to research, and after that choice screen goes away, the game crashes. I¨ve tried loading and trying again but to no avail. I even tried adding Guilds in World Builder. Then the, as I hit Enter to end turn, the spinning earth comes up, and the ame crashes at the point where it normally would stop spinning to allow me to choose new buildings.

Pliz help. Running Windows 7 on a core2duo laptop.

EDIT: Well, Guilds didn't seem to be the problem. Managed to get by it after a few reloads. Still get the problem, however. A turn later now. Elisabeth talked to me, and as soon as I good-byed her, it hanged. Any way to debug this game, for a newbie, that is?

16. DavidB1111

I'd like to add that as nice as some people think Revolutions is, I'd rather die in a fire, than have to worry about it in every single mod I play except for Fall from Heaven. :)

So, yeah, always keep it optional, and I won't really complain.
    Why I hate it, oh, well, let's see, I had barely any military force, and a 6 pop city spawned 14 units, knights and longbowmen. I was building my second knight at the time.

This was at least a year ago, but I dare say, if Revolutions died in a fire, I'd be okay with it.

17. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

A number of people have reported an error at about the time they select or finish researching guilds. So far I don't think anyone has come up with a definitive solution. When you get the crash look in your "My Games/Beyond the Sword/Logs" folder. There are many files here. If the PythonErr.log contains anything that can be very useful for tracking the problem - unfortunately I think all the errors that write there have been solved.

Which options are you using?

18. gudal

gudal Chieftain

The following is the output from that file. I understand nothing of it.

Spoiler :
    sys.path = ['..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\email', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\encodings', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\build', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\colourchooser', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\editor', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\floatcanvas', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\masked', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\mixins', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\lib\\ogl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\af\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ca\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\cs\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\da\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\de\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\el\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\es\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\eu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\fr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hi\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\hu\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\id\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\it\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ja\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\lv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nb\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\nl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\pt_BR\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\ru\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sl\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\sv\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\tr\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\uk\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_CN\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\locale\\zh_TW\\LC_MESSAGES', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\py\\tests', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM\\wx\\tools\\XRCed\\src-images', '..\\WARLORDS\\ASSETS\\PYTHON\\SYSTEM']

sys.modules = {'zipimport': <module 'zipimport' (built-in)>, 'signal': <module 'signal' (built-in)>, '__builtin__': <module '__builtin__' (built-in)>, 'sys': <module 'sys' (built-in)>, '__main__': <module '__main__' (built-in)>, 'exceptions': <module 'exceptions' (built-in)>, 'CvPythonExtensions': <module 'CvPythonExtensions' (built-in)>}

sys.builtin_module_names = ('CvPythonExtensions', '__builtin__', '__main__', '_bisect', '_codecs', '_codecs_cn', '_codecs_hk', '_codecs_iso2022', '_codecs_jp', '_codecs_kr', '_codecs_tw', '_csv', '_heapq', '_hotshot', '_locale', '_multibytecodec', '_random', '_sre', '_subprocess', '_symtable', '_weakref', '_winreg', 'array', 'audioop', 'binascii', 'cPickle', 'cStringIO', 'cmath', 'collections', 'datetime', 'errno', 'exceptions', 'gc', 'imageop', 'imp', 'itertools', 'marshal', 'math', 'md5', 'mmap', 'msvcrt', 'nt', 'operator', 'parser', 'regex', 'rgbimg', 'sha', 'signal', 'strop', 'struct', 'sys', 'thread', 'time', 'xxsubtype', 'zipimport')
    load_module CvEventInterface
    load_module BugEventManager
    load_module CvEventManager
    load_module CvUtil
    load_module traceback
    load_module PyHelpers
    load_module BugCore
    load_module BugUtil
    load_module time
    load_module ColorUtil
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod RevDCM
    load_module CvScreensInterface
    load_module CvMainInterface
    load_module ScreenInput
    load_module CvScreenEnums
    load_module GodsOfOld
    load_module RevInstances
    load_module CvConfigParser
    load_module ConfigParser
    load_module BugPath
    load_module BugConfigTracker
    load_module CvModName
    01:23:32 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing search paths
    load_module CvAltRoot
    CvAltRoot import failed
    load_module _winreg
    01:23:32 DEBUG: BugPath - initializing modFolder
    01:23:32 WARN : BugPath - replay not ready
    load_module CvModFolder
    01:23:32 DEBUG: BugPath - mod is Rise of Mankind
    01:23:32 INFO : BugPath - adding ini file search path 'C:\Games\Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind'
    01:23:32 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Games\Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Assets'
    01:23:32 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Games\Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets'
    01:23:32 INFO : BugPath - adding asset file search path 'C:\Games\Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets'
    load_module BugOptions
    load_module BugInit
    load_module BugConfig
    load_module xmllib
    ..\WARLORDS\ASSETS\PYTHON\SYSTEM\xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is obsolete. Use xml.sax instead.
    load_module FontUtil
    load_module InputUtil
    load_module configobj
    load_module __future__
    load_module codecs
    load_module validate
    validate import failed
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod NJAGC
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Scores
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod MainInterface
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod CityScreen
    load_module MonkeyTools
    load_module AStarTools
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod PLE
    load_module Scoreboard
    load_module DealUtil
    load_module PlayerUtil
    load_module ReminderEventManager
    load_module Popup
    load_module SdToolKit
    load_module cPickle
    load_module autolog
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Autolog
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Reminder
    load_module GGUtil
    load_module GPUtil
    load_module ProgressBarUtil
    load_module RawYields
    load_module CvTechChooser
    load_module TechPrefs
    01:23:32 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod Advisors
    load_module CvForeignAdvisor
    load_module math
    load_module CvExoticForeignAdvisor
    load_module IconGrid_BUG
    load_module DomPyHelpers
    load_module TechTree
    load_module AttitudeUtil
    load_module FavoriteCivicDetector
    load_module CvReligionScreen
    load_module CvCorporationScreen
    load_module CvCivicsScreen
    load_module CvVictoryScreen
    load_module TechUtil
    load_module CvEspionageAdvisor
    01:23:33 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod BetterEspionage
    load_module CvOptionsScreen
    load_module CvReplayScreen
    load_module CvHallOfFameScreen
    load_module CvDanQuayle
    load_module CvGameUtils
    load_module zCivics
    load_module RevDCM
    load_module CvUnVictoryScreen
    load_module CvDawnOfMan
    load_module CvTechSplashScreen
    load_module CvTopCivs
    load_module random
    load_module CvInfoScreen
    load_module CvIntroMovieScreen
    load_module CvVictoryMovieScreen
    load_module CvWonderMovieScreen
    load_module CvEraMovieScreen
    load_module CvSpaceShipScreen
    load_module SevoScreenEnums
    load_module CvWorldBuilderScreen
    load_module CvWorldBuilderDiplomacyScreen
    load_module CvDebugTools
    load_module CvDebugInfoScreen
    load_module CvMapGeneratorUtil
    load_module CvGFCScreen
    load_module CvPopupInterface
    load_module CvScreenUtilsInterface
    load_module CvOverlayScreenUtils
    load_module CvDotMapOverlayScreen
    load_module CvStrategyOverlay
    load_module SdToolkit
    01:23:33 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod StrategyOverlay
    load_module CvScreenUtils
    load_module BugOptionsScreen
    load_module BugErrorOptionsTab
    load_module BugOptionsTab
    01:23:33 INFO : BugCore - creating uninitialized mod TechWindow
    init-ing world builder screen
    load_module CvWBPopups
    load_module CvCameraControls
    load_module CvAdvisorUtils
    load_module OOSLogger
    load_module RevolutionInit
    load_module RevDefs
    load_module RevEvents
    load_module RevData
    load_module SdToolKitCustom
    load_module RevUtils
    load_module RevCivicsUtils
    load_module BarbarianCiv
    load_module AIAutoPlay
    load_module ChangePlayer
    load_module Revolution
    load_module RebelTypes
    load_module TextUtils
    load_module Tester
    load_module TechDiffusion
    load_module StartAsMinors
    load_module DynamicCivNames
    load_module LeaderCivNames
    01:23:33 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PreGameStart'
    01:23:33 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'BeginActivePlayerTurn'
    01:23:33 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'LanguageChanged'
    01:23:33 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'ResolutionChanged'
    01:23:33 DEBUG: BugEventManager - adding event 'PythonReloaded'
    PY:Initializing Revolution Mod
    01:23:33 DEBUG: BugInit - initializing...
    01:23:33 DEBUG: BugInit - global context not ready
    PY:OnInit
    load_module CvAppInterface

I'm not sure what you mean by what options. Everything is a clean install. I changed screen resolution, and turned off unit naming in the BUG thing. Apart from that I have changed a few xml properties I don't like in the Rise of Mankind mod. (max number of world wonders and such), These things I have changed since 1.0 without problems, however.

Thanks for reply, by the way.

19. DavidB1111

I just noticed in the change log that you ruined all gun units besides tanks.... please explain this to me. I don't want to have to build a thousand tanks just because you thought it would be funny to make everything that should be able to pierce building defense, becomes zero use...
    - Changed: Musketman units no longer ignore building defense
    - Changed: Rifleman no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Infantry no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Guerrilla no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Light Anti-air no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Flak 88 no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Marine no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Modern Marine no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Modern infantry no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Mercenary Infantry no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Armored Car no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Jeep no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: BTR80 no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Mechanized Infantry no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Humvee no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Hitech APC no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Cuirassier no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Cavalry no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Machine gun no longer ignore building defense
    - Changed: Police Squad no longer ignore building defense
    - Changed: Automatons no longer ignore building defense
    - changed: Cyborg no longer ignore building defense
    - Changed: ACV no longer ignore building defense

20. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

That spoiler looks like the PythonErr2.log not PythonErr.log, I don't know what all the stuff in PythonErr2 means either, but I am slowly learning.

Options
    - when you start the game do you choose Custom Game? If you do, do select Revolutions, Barbarian Civ or other from the list presented?
    - which map (script) and size are you using (I forgot that some of these can cause problems)
    You say you don't change any other options in the BUG options screens so that discounts the need top look into them. I change the max wonders and max national wonders also :)