BTS Screenshots Repository

(10charssss)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Civ4ScreenShot0015.JPG Views: 265 Size: 124.1 KB ID: 155973

The Duomo!!! Awesome :) I can barely wait. Should be getting my new computer and BTS within a day or two of one another.

Watiggi could you post a screenshot about Serfdom civic to show if Firaxis has improved it?

I have also another question, a lot of corporations give a bonus to production or food which is less than 1 (0,50 0,75).In the city screen does production,commerce and food is calculated taking in account also decimals,hunderdth?

Thanks for your huge preview.

Whoa, I see the new aspects of flanking are described in the improved siege unit screenshot. That's a pretty clever way to implement the traditional role of the flanking tactic!

Watiggi, you are the freakin MAN! Thanks so much for doing this (though it's an irresistible distraction ;) )

Any word on how Airships move about? Do they run missions like planes, or move square to square? If the latter, can they move over water?

Im curious about the new air promotions? Would it be possible to upload some screenies for them? :twitch:

Great Thread, i realised there is a new unit called the Ship of Line, i would be grateful if you could post the info for it

Thanks! :)

New Foreign Advisor:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0068.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0068.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,586
  • Civ4ScreenShot0071.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0071.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,116
  • Civ4ScreenShot0072.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0072.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Civ4ScreenShot0073.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0073.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 1,333
A very quick question to anybody who has the game right now:

Does Cossacks still have the same stats as they do in Warlords? Do they still replace Calvary? I don't need a screenshot or anything just a conformation.

Thanks in Advance.

Boudica's favorite civic is universal suffrage?

BTW, may someone list all the favorite civic of all new leader?
thanks a lot. :)

Wow, the new foreign adviser screen looks awesome.

I have yet to see some new feature about which I'm not either kind of psyched or gleefully apoplectic.

I have also another question, a lot of corporations give a bonus to production or food which is less than 1 (0,50 0,75).In the city screen does production,commerce and food is calculated taking in account also decimals,hunderdth?

In the City Screen these are calculated in hundredths in Warlords, so it's surely the case for BtS as well.

Oh that Foreign Adviser screen is GREAT! Finally I can tell what civics the civs are running without having to open negotiations. And finally we can see the techs they can research without having to spend a minute figuring it out with the Tech Tree.

It really seems good.
I have a question regarding to corporations. If you spread your corps to foreing cities, do they recieve their benefits?

I strongly hope so, this would make it wery just and something that you have to think carefully. (Are you going to give ethanol to monty?)

It really seems good.
I have a question regarding to corporations. If you spread your corps to foreing cities, do they recieve their benefits?

I strongly hope so, this would make it wery just and something that you have to think carefully.

Yes, every city housing a corporation gets the benefits (according to the BtS Info Center thread). So spreading your corporation to an enemy civ, they will get the produced resources. The flipside is that they have to pay you money (if you own the corporate headquarters)

(Are you going to give ethanol to monty?)
Make that Shaka. Monty is generally a pushover from the renaissance and onwards ;)

Yes, every city housing a corporation gets the benefits (according to the BtS Info Center thread). So spreading your corporation to an enemy civ, they will get the produced resources. The flipside is that they have to pay you money (if you own the corporate headquarters)

Make that Shaka. Monty is generally a pushover from the renaissance and onwards ;)

Monty doesn't need Ethanol, he's already on Crack :)

Top Bottom