[BTS] Total War 0.93 (Beta Test Version)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by jojoweb, Mar 28, 2008.

1. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

I definitively don't know :confused:.

2. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

If you play in french, you don't need to download it again, the only thing i have fixed is the error in the english text files.

3. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

You must go in the religion screen, and then, in the "Creation" section. Your possessed spiritual components are listed at the top of the screen. In function of the religion, a spiritual component can have a différent value (0, 1, 2, or 3).

To create a religion, you must click on the spiritual components which appear in white in the frame of the religion. By clicking on them, you will turn them into blue color, and the religion will temporary gain its value. If, by this way, the religion have temporary gain 7 points or more, the word "create" will appear beside the name of the religion. If you click on it, the religion will be created and the selected spiritual components will be definitively associated to it.

If a religion is also created, you can select a spiritual component in its frame, and the word "modify" will appear? By clicking on it, you will definitively associate the component to the religion and it will add some points to this last one.

4. NCC1017spock

NCC1017spock Warlord

:(

Damn I wanted to play this one :(

5. kaltruhe

kaltruhe Warlord

Thanks a lot! the key point was '7 points'!

6. HannibalBarka

HannibalBarka We are Free

what if the religion has already been created?

7. edumen

edumen Chieftain

First at all excuse me for my english. I had the same problem, install the patch and still have the problem, BUT i haven´t change the language in menu (I play in spanish). Went to options, change the idioma to english and the problem desapear. Hope that's your problem. Good luck.
    P.S. You can try also running as administrator (right click on icon, properties, compatibility run as administrator).

8. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

Yes, someone reported me that there is problems with non-english and non-french languages. I will look at this soon.

9. NCC1017spock

NCC1017spock Warlord

I would try that but I cant even get the mod to open up lol

10. axxiusdecius

axxiusdecius Chieftain

mod not working. it loads but....it's just vanilla. any ideas?

11. HannibalBarka

I'm playing a fantastic game since saturday. the complex religion system is fun once we understand how it works. the fact that you need more than just a great prophet to build a shrine is fantastic. the level is more complicated than a vanilla BtS, I'm playing Monarch and although I am leading in the score by the renaissace era, It was not very easy and I am playing my favorite Leader (Kheops).
    Jojo, are all religion supposed to be discoverable ? or is the complex system makes that inpossible?

12. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

I don't think that all the religions can be discovered, and if they could be, they won't be easily spread.

Thanks for your positive feedback ;).

13. HannibalBarka

14. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

Hi,

the CTP doesn't occur on my computer (I use Windows XP, some CTP never occur on it). Can you follow the procedure explained in the Bug Report Thread ? It will give me more informations about the source of the crash.

Thanks.

15. HannibalBarka

I've jut done that.
    I tried the save on my other PC with XP and it crashes as well :-(

16. yawnyman

yawnyman Chieftain

Is it possible to use the custom scenario option?

17. ancares

ancares Chieftain

Hello,
    The mod is excellent and the tech tree very awesome. But I have a little problem. Very soon in the game (all the games I started) the game ends with a message as "Cultural victory" or "You are defeated" at times as 950 BC. I'll like to play for a long time if possible. Are there any solution for this problem?. Excuse me for my bad english.
    Thank you in advance.

18. stolenrays

stolenrays Deity

19. et1sw1064

et1sw1064 Chieftain

Is anyone else out there having a problem with a game crash while playing total war 1.1 using Windows 7? Is there a patch or setting i may have wrong? Or I have not installed? Running the 3.19 patch. I have tried some of the other patches, 1.61 and 1.74 but I get a message stating that CIV 4 is not installed on my PC. Please advice and help greatly desired. I love this MOD, I would love it more if I could play more than an hour. Thanks

20. et1sw1064

et1sw1064 Chieftain

I believe that I have CTD issues due to the maps. If I try to play a game and try to load any maps above shuffle. Hemispheres and earth 2 are causing my crashes. Is there a patch to fix this?