[BTS] Total War 0.93 (Beta Test Version)

Ok, the second patch was updated today. The old saves are compatibles.

Patch 2.1 Released. It replaces the Patch 2.0. But the saves are not compatible.

I'm getting the new Gal Civ 2 expansion today, so I won't be able to test it now, but I'll make time this weekend to try it out. =D

Edit: Okay, I tried it anyway, and seems everythings fixed. Now, I don't know what Marnz did, but can you add whatever models he used for Rome?

These are the Roman musketman, and rifleman, opposed to the ones in the mod..

I love ALL the new features, all the civics, all that, and the only thing I could suggest is, flesh out the units. Theres so little to build. :( And add the Varietas Delectat 3.6?

jojoweb, will you be releasing the source code for Total War?

Cheers,
ripple01

Why ? :mischief:

I have big crashes with the 0.94, i don't know if it comes from my computer or from the mod, so the next release will be done late.

You can pre-test the 0.94 version here : http://dl.free.fr/f4pjdzgKY/Total_War_0.94.7z.

Ripple, my modified SDK is very complicated to understand, i know it well, but it's a totally personal work. So modifications may be difficult to understand for other modders. Nethertheless, i will release it before the end of the month, i promise it ;-).

I have tried multiple games with multiple starting settings and every game i play it crashes to desktop on turn 2.

not sure what the deal is.

windows vista 64
9600gt

I have tried multiple games with multiple starting settings and every game i play it crashes to desktop on turn 2.

not sure what the deal is.

windows vista 64
9600gt

Hum, can you temporary turn these values to 1:

; Overwrite old network and message logs
OverwriteLogs

; Enable rand event logging
RandLog

; Enable message logging
MessageLog

in this file : My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword.

Then, can you try a game, and send me the Logs/MPLog.txt generated file (to el_zozo@hotmail.fr) ?

Thanks.

I had the same problem as Dajet24 with version .93...I could play a game until the end of the first turn, and then I would get a CTD.

I also use Vista. I assume that is the problem.

all right.. I feel like a doof, but I d/l'd the mod into my BTS/Mods folder, and it shows up on my "Load a mod" page". I select the mod, hit ok, am asked if I want to exit (as usual), and when I hit "yes", nothing happens. Well, the program shuts down, and the task manager says that Civ IV is still running... but no load of the mod. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

all right.. I feel like a doof, but I d/l'd the mod into my BTS/Mods folder, and it shows up on my "Load a mod" page". I select the mod, hit ok, am asked if I want to exit (as usual), and when I hit "yes", nothing happens. Well, the program shuts down, and the task manager says that Civ IV is still running... but no load of the mod. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

The loading of the mod can be longer than before, due to inclusion of the new units graphics.

// Edited...

If you use Vista, you can send me your saves, but it would be better if you could join the MPlog.txt obtained by this procedure:

Turn, temporary, these values to 1:

; Overwrite old network and message logs
OverwriteLogs

; Enable rand event logging
RandLog

; Enable message logging
MessageLog

in this file : My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\CivilizationIV.INI.

Then, try a game, and send me the Logs/MPLog.txt generated file (to el_zozo@hotmail.fr).

Top Bottom