[BTS] Total War 0.93 (Beta Test Version)

cant wait to download mate.

i think it was mentioned before but it would be great if u could add new units
tanks, ships, etc...

wow dude i will start downloading when i go home.

Possible planned features (give your opinion about it):

Heya...can't wait to get next version, great job! :thumbsup:

As for your ideas, quite good from my view. Here some comments...

- Terraforming/Capacity to build cities in Sea - great Ideas!!!

Wondering if you should include a kill of the space race or just a downgrade of allready started space vehicles as those fine ideas are ideologicly in direct competition toward space race. Should men expand to space or should men concentrade on the planet he allready owns...like this. Probably the first to research them could be asked what goal should be for the game...space race or expanding settlement to the sea/invest into terraforming.
At least those research fields are in the future zone i'd say.

- 2nd diplomatic screen to manage Cultural/Scientific/Comercial

Nice idea...allways wondering what people should do instead of going warmongering once they are wealthy...most change to warmongers and threatening those world-builders as i am. :p

- Tech options

Please state what your ideas are here, as i didn't catch the meaning?

- More Diplomatic systems (own idea or probably same as your ecological votes?)

Always like the idea behind the 'Apostolic Palace'. Unfortunatly there are no other systems like this till UN is founded. How about installing such voting systems also for other fields of interes...like trade, culture, comercial (good combination with your 2nd diplomatic screen thinkable). Game defenetly will go more interactive and less warmongering. :)
Are such systems possible?

- Chance that Vasall state emancipates while signing a peace treaty

Good one, how about either installing a chance for emancipation if the Overlord goes for war? This should be quite reasonable...and probable have a higher chance to fire for non-agressive nations.

- Coalition

How about this one...what is the idea behind?
I'd like a treaty that forbid to declare war for a given time after the treaty is broken...is this the meaning of coalition?

- Criminal organizations

Well, this may be a good add-on for the spy missions.

The next feature planned is Criminal organizations (Terrorist groups, Sects, and mafias). I am currently thinking about the best system to establish.

The first patch is available. The "Terrorist" graphic files included are not useful currently (but the new files can't work without them).

Heya jojoweb, seems you matched it. My testgame worked now for about 3 hours...do i have to leave checked pre-defined-rules as they are?

Besides...game is quite challenging, hordes of incoming barbarians while getting decleration of war simultaniously from 3 of my largest neighbours...heck...have to reconsider my diplomacy next. :lol: Open border treaty didn't seem to prevent from getting rushed at all...

The game produces a very good athmosphere so you are all the time aligned to your nations wealth. Seems your system of loyalty also is very good idea, as it prevents from early spreading of single long-distance outposts in the wilderness as i've seen in other games before. All in all it is much more into simulation then warmongering...great!

i downloaded the patch and still the the arsenal's size doesn't change.

I begin with one city just before industrial age.Everything ok.But when i created a second one, the arsenal of my new city was huge.

Any suggestions?

btw what are these yellow and green (birds??) figures that appear at the cities?

if there was a concept for this mod it would be "keep discovering!" lol.

great start so far.

Darkology said:
btw what are these yellow and green (birds??) figures that appear at the cities?

It's not a bird :lol:, its the city's governor. You can see his loyalty rate in the city's screen, and the colored icon indicates you quickly, if he's faithful or not.

If you read the new concepts entries in civilopedia, you can learn that governors' loyalty influence, in particular, city's corruption rate and units' loyalty level.

Darkology said:
i think it was mentioned before but it would be great if u could add new units
tanks, ships, etc...

I am searching for someone interested to add some units. I don't know many things about arms. Of course, this one must know something about modding (at least a little bit).

I am searching for someone interested to add some units. I don't know many things about arms. Of course, this one must know something about modding (at least a little bit).

It seems Wolfshanze is quite knowledgeable in these matters (his mod also adds quite a lot new units).;)

Salut Jojoweb,

I finally managed to play your mod and I must say it is great so far !
Is there by chance an earth map playable with this mod ? And can I install Blue Marble with this or will there be uncompatible things causing the mod to crash ?

Thanks.

how do you enable religions and other components that you want to see in the game?
I've played so far and I love It. SO many civilizations, wonders, buildings, religions and more!!

Great Job!

I installed the patch and as soon as I started the game, a hint came up, that said that version 0.94, was no where to be found. How can the patch say that if version 0.94 isn't out yet?

MusicalRabbi2k

Great mod:
But one problem anoying me.Why does all great persons borns in barbarians cities?(with raging barbarian option enabled ).Where were no other civilization which got a great person.

Great mod:
But one problem anoying me.Why does all great persons borns in barbarians cities?(with raging barbarian option enabled ).Where were no other civilization which got a great person.

Ok, Did barbarians build any wonder ? And which type of Great person was born in barbarians cities (Navigator and Politician ?).

Thanks.

how do you enable religions and other components that you want to see in the game? !!

It's an excellent question, i must make a new section, in the presentation website, which will explain how to disable a religion & configure some options.

Ok, Did barbarians build any wonder ? And which type of Great person was born in barbarians cities (Navigator and Politician ?).

Thanks.

F.E:
I build a great wall (its says 100% of a great enginer in my city ).After few turns great enginer Faregent was born in brabaric city.
Lydians has build a stonehedge and when after few turn great pothret was born in barbaric city.

Sry for my language.

F.E:
I build a great wall (its says 100% of a great enginer in my city ).After few turns great enginer Faregent was born in brabaric city.
Lydians has build a stonehedge and when after few turn great pothret was born in barbaric city.

Sry for my language.

Ok, it doesn't come from Raging barbarian options. But it seems to be a very disturbing bug :D. Can you send me your last save (or autosave) at please ?

I installed the patch and as soon as I started the game, a hint came up, that said that version 0.94, was no where to be found. How can the patch say that if version 0.94 isn't out yet?

MusicalRabbi2k

Argl ! Effectively, the patch contained an error :crazyeye:. It concerned the python files which called a 0.94 version because at my home they are part of this next version. The link is updated ;). It may work better now.

Thanks to Cromcrom ;).

Hi.
I just saw that I am not the only one with a CTD during gameplay. I can send you an autosave just 2 turns before the crash (just tell me where to send it to). And (when you load "my" save) in addition to that you will see (when the loading is finished) that there are initial error messages popping up.

Phantastic mod!! (please fix the errors)

well and (something that made me wonder) ... the barbarians permanently get units or persons ...

Top Bottom