[BTS] Total War 0.93 (Beta Test Version)

I started a new game with the patch and my previous slow turn times problem is gone.

That's good. And it's an amazing mod. The scope is so big. There are plenty of concepts to take in which will take a long time. Thanks jojoweb.

Favorite part; playing as the Sythians, I created horses for myself with Animism and a Great Prophet. Bring on the Sythian stables and those deadly horse units.

Hi,
my situation has changed. After some Temp-directory cleanings (no idea what was really changed with that) the game went on for a couple of turns. But now I encounter another problem ... the whole system locks up and it restarts ...
I will check this right now and send you my last save (maybe it is just with my computer)

Greetz
Poldi

well
the game works fine today... until I built a Frigate and wanted to move out of the harbor. Then the game freezes and CTD. (again I have a save for you)

well i just discovered that the military school (unique building for macedonians)is really big!!

Yeah,That macedonian academy and shipyard :D
How to enable ppython error pop up ?(couse i cant sell any of my units game always crash).

And onother question:
IS game lvl dificulity increased?couse i can play on monarch pretty easy in BTS or FFH ,but in this mod AI reasearch techno rly fast.And the same question about combat (couse destroy simple archer in the plains takes 2 or 3charots ).

Please anybody, if you encounter a bug, send me your last save at el_zozo@hotmail.fr
Thanks.

well
the game works fine today... until I built a Frigate and wanted to move out of the harbor. Then the game freezes and CTD. (again I have a save for you)

I am waiting for ^^.

well i just discovered that the military school (unique building for macedonians)is really big!!

Ok, it will be resized in the next patch.

How to enable ppython error pop up ?(couse i cant sell any of my units game always crash).

Can you send me your last save (or autosave) ? Because mercenaries seem to work on my computer.

IS game lvl dificulity increased?

Yes ^^

Ok everybody, i must improve some game options which are not totally active (tech options, mercenaries, etc...). I will work on it this week.

cheers jojoweb!

and dont forget......more units!lol
oh and perhaps a WW2 & modern map!!

So many things for this awesome mod.....its a shame i haven't got the time to do anything myself....:(

.. hi .. i am sorry i cannot send you that save, because it corrupted ... i loaded an earlier save and did not build this frigate (building the frigate is no prob but as soon as you want to move it the game freezes and then CTD)
hm
i am sorry for that but I think that problem can be reproduced

A couple a notes,

the Animism temple gives this graphic

Also , The Assyrian leader declared on me at 'Friendly'. We had +18 in positive modifiers.

This makes diplomacy a waste of time. Is it intentional , to make the game like the original 'total War ' series ? IMO it makes the game more one dimensional.

Edit , he had a vassal that was annoyed at me.

With the save file i would be able to see more.

EDIT: Ok, so i added an option section in the website, and i began a FAQ too.

Hi again,
today I found out something really strange. When one has built a mine on a hill there is a chance that there may sometimes be found a ressource. And when that happens (no matter what ressource) there is almost a 50% chance that the game crashes completely .. I have no idea why but it just happens.

Greetz
poldi

Ok, i received your save, it doesn't crash but i will retry again. I changed the spread religion system, don't you think that they are spread to easily ?

hi,
well I also loaded the save and it did not crash BUT the "newly found ressource" (iron on a hill that had none before) did not appear (it seams that it everytime one has the luck of getting a new ressource the game crashes ... I had this three times up to now with: iron, iron and salt.
After the 5th time of loading the same save it did not emerge (and so the game did not crash) but all the 4 times before it emerged and caused the game to crash.
Strange

Greetings
Poldi

Wow, this mod looks great!

Thanks for including my mod in it too.;)

Jojo, c'est de la bombe ton mod ;-) (Jojo, your mod is fabulous)
I have a weird thing in the game I am playing:
1. Lazar the serb built a city in a distant island without having Astronomy (He does not have Colonialism actually) ???
2. Hynkel, has troops in another distant island without colionialism also.

I sent you a mail with the save

Jojo, c'est de la bombe ton mod ;-) (Jojo, your mod is fabulous)
I have a weird thing in the game I am playing:
1. Lazar the serb built a city in a distant island without having Astronomy (He does not have Colonialism actually) ???
2. Hynkel, has troops in another distant island without colionialism also.

I sent you a mail with the save

Ok, Lazar used a Sailor Great People (Personnage Illustre 'Navigateur' in French). This type of unit can cross all the terrains (water & land), and have the ability to create a Trading Post ('Comptoir' in French), a special type of city (see the second entry in 'Concepts' section of the Website).

I don't find the Hynkel's troops. Where are they ?

==> Woodelf, Drtad, thanks to you ;).

hi,
well I also loaded the save and it did not crash BUT the "newly found ressource" (iron on a hill that had none before) did not appear (it seams that it everytime one has the luck of getting a new ressource the game crashes ... I had this three times up to now with: iron, iron and salt.
After the 5th time of loading the same save it did not emerge (and so the game did not crash) but all the 4 times before it emerged and caused the game to crash.
Strange

Greetings
Poldi

I think that the crash come from something other (somethin not visible). I am now able to test myself the mod, so, i will probably encounter this bug. With your save, i don't have any problems.

Top Bottom