1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

BTS - with mod Realism:Invictus ver. 3.5 Screenshots from my game

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by TheBirdMan, Mar 25, 2020.

1. TheBirdMan

TheBirdMan Chieftain

RI classic age0000.JPG

MAvL likes this.
  2. TheBirdMan

TheBirdMan Chieftain

Map 152*96 created with RI Planet Generator (the updated comming with ver. 3.5). This generator is used because it's the only one, that really can handle all terrain and ressources added to the game.

Player level "Noble".Started with "only 10 AI-rivals. Now I have 20 of which 2 are unknown to me right now. For a short time I had 21 rivals, but one is destroyed by another.

This mod is - as I have written it before - outstanding. A "must" for all dedicated CIV IV players. Try it.

I'll upload more screenshots as time goes by - comments and questions about my actual game are welcome.

3. TheBirdMan

TheBirdMan Chieftain

One of the most important pages in ver 3.5 (if you hasn't deactivated this part). This is here you might get the first indication on, when you will get into serious trouble with your own population.

RI Revolution Tracker.0000.JPG

4. TheBirdMan

TheBirdMan Chieftain

Some might wonder a little, why I still had 66 turns to get to Armor Crafting though I got 97 sci-points each turn (see 1st screenshot).

Reason is, that I hate seeing ships with steel-hull at year 1000, so I have given the cost to get some key-techs a heavy kick up. Fx are Armor Crafting, Clockwork, Stirrup, Theology, Theocracy 10 times more expensive than "normal", Guilds 20 times, Arquebus, Printing Press and Shipyards 30 times.....

I have also made some changes to the preferred religion for some leaders, but more about that later.

5. TheBirdMan

TheBirdMan Chieftain

The special unit for Scandinavia (former berserk): Jomsviking The Jomsviking0000.JPG

6. TheBirdMan

TheBirdMan Chieftain

And the civics available.

The Civics0000.JPG