Budget Requests- Term 5

Zarn

Le Républicain Catholique
All Term 5 budget and rush requests are to be posted here.

I request 1200 gold to upgrade the Artillary (30 at 40g each) to Radar Artillary.

Yeah, I second Falcon02s idea, upgrade all the artillery units to radar artillery, then they are REALLY effective at doing stuff.

...anyone notice that overall, artillery isn't so good though?

Falcon, I thought about your request for a while. First I was going to tell you only half. Then, I was going to tell you upgrade the ones near the borders. Now, I am saying that you can have them all upgraded. If anyone is against this, let me know and why. I know it is a bit costly, but it is near the end of the game.

Originally posted by Havok
..anyone notice that overall, artillery isn't so good though?

I'll try not to clog this thread, but I thought that myself for a while too. Then support in the Demogame forced me to try some Artillary tactics in my own game. when you have stacks of artillary, it works great. Alot easier to take down 1HP units than 5HP units. However in the recent patches Artillary's ability has decreased a bit because of the increased city defence against bombard, but it's still useful, esp. on upcoming Stacks of units in the open.

There are upgrade requests in the Turn Chat Instructions thread. Are any of those ok'd?

St Regis - change to Cathedral (rush),
Thessalonica - change to Cathedral (rush)
Herakleia - change to Cathedral (rush),
Salmanaca- Courthouse (rush turn 2)
All approved

I'd like money to upgrade as many Tanks as we can.

I don't have time to research tonight or tommarrow, sorry to leave this to you. Please verify any acceptance or denial in the Turnchat thread, cause I won't be availible to edit my post.

Top Bottom