1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

BUG and BULL in Linux Steam

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by dgang, Nov 21, 2020 at 5:25 PM.

1. dgang

dgang Chieftain

I was able to place the BUG mod in the mod folder and then load it as a mod for each steam game in linux manjaro.

How do I set this up to run automatically the BUG (or BULL) mod in linux manjaro with steam? The folders are not exactly the same as in windows. I assume if it works loading as a mod that I should be able to do it the other way ... using the assets folder. I have to create a Custom Assets folder and it doesn't seem to recognize it ... the game just ignores and loads like a regular civ 4 bts game. I am using the proton compatibility layer to play in linux. Thanks.

2. Louis the XIV

Louis the XIV Sun King

I suggest you just install BAT/BUG mod as a standalone mod and just create a desktop shortcut for it.
    Also do not post treads in the ModPacks subforum unless they are about a new mod and have a resource available for download. For questions post in the main Creation and Customization.

dgang likes this.