Bug? Buying University does not trigger heureka for Astro?

h0nk0815

Prince
I bought a university in a science district next to mountain, but didn't get the heureka for astronomie. Is this intended or a bug? Save attached....

Attachments

• Uni_bought_ntm.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
I don't think that should be a problem, but I'm not at my computer so I can't check the save. Did you roll over to the next turn? Occasionally I've noticed things not triggering immediately.

I don't think that should be a problem, but I'm not at my computer so I can't check the save. Did you roll over to the next turn? Occasionally I've noticed things not triggering immediately.

Yes, I did, because I was thinking the same.

Then I'd post this in the bugs forum. I don't think you're supposed to have to hand build the university.

Has anyone else experienced this?

In your save you have the eureka for astronomy

In your save you have the eureka for astronomy

I don't see it. Astro has more than 50% but as far as I remember, this is researched manually. I can't remember a(n) heureka. I have only 2 SD and only 1 is adjacent to a mountain. No SD did have an university before.

When you select Astro as your research you see that the arrow under it is filled in - that means that you have the eureka

You may have gotten it when you used your Great Scientist

When you select Astro as your research you see that the arrow under it is filled in - that means that you have the eureka

You may have gotten it when you used your Great Scientist

Ok, I check this and thank you.

Top Bottom