[Bug] Civic choice when Trader is selected

magumbasauce

Chieftain
So far in my game i've been able to get this to happen several times. When it becomes my turn and i've just competed a Civic, i've always clicked the "Change Policies" button to see what I want to do with it. Now in the late game and I have quite a few Traders around, several of them need direction for new routes. So far what I've seen is that if a trader is the unit that needs orders, and you go into the policies screen, change a policy then apply it, the screen closes and goes back to the map. The game locks up though and after about 30s crashes.

Game Version: 1.0.0.26 (221715)
Reproduction:
1. Unit needs order: trader
2. Click "Government"
3. Click "View Policies"
4. Change one of them
5. Click "Apply"
Crash!

I haven't tried it with the paid unlock (off the free opportunity for free change when researched Civic), so I don't know if it happens every time or if it would be just during that time or what. It's happened reliably enough for me to make an account to report it though.

I have the same problem, I also have a save that can reproduce it 100% (attached)

Game version (different to above): 1.0.0.38 (235603) (Steam)
Actual results:
1. Load attached save
2. End turn
3. On start of the next turn, game selects a trader unit, and civic discovery completes
4. On the civic pop-up, click the button to go to the civic screen
5. Change civics (I added in the civic giving you +4 Great Scientist points - Nobel Prizes, I think - and apply
6. Close civic screen (may not be necessary)
7. Freeze then crash

Expected results:
Civic changes and game continues

My system: See attached dxdiag dump - I think this covers it!

Attachments

• Crashy.Civ6Save
    2.4 MB · Views: 70
  • DxDiag.txt
    67.3 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom