1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

BUG Mailing List

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by alerum68, Oct 28, 2007.

1. alerum68

alerum68 Priest of Hiroshima

Mailing List no longer supported.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. Cammagno

Cammagno Chieftain

3. alerum68

Nope, I didn't want to add anyone, in case they didn't feel like getting updates. You'll have to join to Cam.;)

4. EmperorFool

EmperorFool Chieftain

@Cammagno - While the svn-commits list won't be very interesting, it will be handy for seeing when docs and XML change and need new translations. You can filter the emails on the various subfolders perhaps.

That mailing list receives a new message every time one of us commits something to SVN. It should contain the commit message as well, so try to make them clear and concise. :)

5. Cammagno

Cammagno Chieftain

Yes, I used to check each evening to see if someone has updated a doc or a XML file, so now I don't have to anymore. I choose the daily difest form.

6. alerum68

By default it's set up to send a daily digest btw. You can edd your prefs to have it send an email each commit. The reverse is true for the new release list.

7. CellKu

CellKu Chieftain

That mailing list is a great idea! :goodjob: (Would be nice if others had this too.)