BUG Mod Feature Request

jarhead_leif

Civ2ToT Modder
One of the minor annoyances of my game is that the leader name by default, and the game saves all use my system account name. Rather than selecting it manually each game (which doesn't work when I want a random leader) is there a way to get the game to use the leaderhead's name instead of mine by default, including when I select a random leader?

Also, I notice that sometimes when I start a game the default leader name is 'username' and sometimes it's [default]. Why is that?

Thanks in advance!

This quoted message came from TechnicalSupport forum. I thought the BUG Mod can help. But I figured out that disabling the username and setting to default leader only affects the scoreboard display but not the DiploText and others.

Is the BUG mod team still online? I want to request to you guys to add a little feature where we receive the [default] leader when setting as RandomLeader.

Cheers,
Faye

You know that you can just edit your settings and put in any name you like. Nothing has happened with BUG for ages and I doubt we'll be adding this feature.

Top Bottom