Bug or Working As Intended?

So there I was terrorizing the high seas with The Black Wind (hidden nationality of course), when I stumbled upon an undeclared privateer. Though I was well over 100xp, I decided it was best to remove the pest from my waters, so I attacked it and gained more xp.

At first I thought I simply misread the numbers, so I decided to test. The Black Wind does in fact gain xp when attacking both barb privateers AND when attacking another civ's undeclared privateers even after the 100xp cap.

My question to the collective before I report it as a bug is...

Is this in fact a bug, or working as intended? I have not tested with other HN units, but it's definitely working as I explained with The Black Wind.

If you were Hannah remember that raiders still get from barbs 1 xp per victory after 100 xp. Do not know if it is intended but it was always as i remember.

You could also put a great commander on your Black Wind, that will give you an additional 1xp even after 100

Aha!

I was Hannah, so I think the raider trait explains it, because it was in fact only 1 xp from attacking the barb ship and 3 xp for the undeclared civ ship.

That explains how I got xp, although I'm still curious if it's supposed to work that way, or if it was perhaps an oversight.

Top Bottom