Bug - Relating to fort building and ballistics tech boost

GamerDrew13

Chieftain
Bug report-

I recently built two forts using my roman legions, hoping to get a tech boost for building two forts in relation to the Ballistics technology. However, I built the forts and the boost hasn't came up yet, perhaps because they were 'roman forts' not regular ones.

Eureka should be have 2 forts in your territory - I built them on purpose - one near Charleston, one near Antium since I'm already researching Ballistics. No bonus afterwards (used an upgraded Legion for the 2nd fort but tat shouldn't matter.

Attached the same file as the minor graphic glitch save, because you can see it in there. Just met my eye... ;)

Attachments

• quicksave.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
I suppose it's possible that a Roman Fort is not a 'Fort'. Same thing happened to me. Quite frustrating at the time.

I suppose it's possible that a Roman Fort is not a 'Fort'. Same thing happened to me. Quite frustrating at the time.
But it should be the same like a normal fort. Happened to me as well, but only used legion to build... have not tested with engineer.

Perhaps this is intentional, but it doesn't feel right to me.

I have two roman forts in the southern part of my territory that are inside the borders, near Cumae and Eretria. The eureka for Ballistics has not triggered.

If needed to check trigger conditions, there are also two roman forts just outside my borders and a couple of legions with build charges left.

Bonus second "bug" in this save: if you upgrade a legion with a build charge to a musketman, it keeps the charge. It correctly can't build a roman fort, only remove improvements. In my opinion it should lose the charge on upgrade.

Attachments

• TRAJAN 137 520 AD forts.Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
Top Bottom