Bug Report: bakery problem and random event problem.

lichen8566

Warlord
Here is the problem, when i play game with ROM 2.8, i found a new city by pioneer. Then i want to build a bakery in my city, that requires the early granary to be built first. ( not the modern granary ) But the granary already has been absoluted in the modern era, so... i can not build the bakery even which has not been absoluted.

Sorry, I know that's why now.
I read the ROM building upgrade description again, and i know that the bakery can be replaced by the food processing plant, so even i can't build the bakery i also can build the food processing plant instead.

I think it's better if there is some description about the buildings which can be upgraded in the producing menu.

I found another small bug about random event "EVENT_OVERWHELM_1" ( This is its key string in the XML file "CIV4EventInfos.xml" ). When this event was triggered, it can not show the correct name of the building for the extra reward, but just displayed "???" instead. It should be PROJECT_MANHATTAN_PROJECT. ( I checked it out in the function "getHelpOverwhelm1" of the file "CvRandomEventInterface.py" ).

Maybe the two Manhattan Project ( one for project and another for building ) cause this problem?

The problem came up in the Bugs and Feedback Thread already and the bakery in itself goes obsolete a few techs later and is replaced by Food Processing Plant.

I'm sorry for posting a new thread. The second bug report was moved to the bugs thread. I also will reply if i meet some new bugs.

Forum administrator can delete this thread now, sorry again.

Top Bottom