[BNW] Bugged diplomacy screens when using YnAEMP.

Sovietdoggo

Chieftain
Hello all! I have come across a strange problem with my Civ 5 game.

I am running a 43 civilization game on YnAEMP (CP version), and whenever I open the diplomacy screen for a modded civilization, I am given a normal screen, except for the fact that the background art is replaced with what looks to be a low-res picture of the hanging gardens (When you first unlock it as a wonder). Another thing that occurs, is that for some of the vanilla civs, when I open their diplomacy screens, their models and textures are messed up. This doesn't happen to all of the vanilla civs, and if I reload the game, it seemingly reshuffles who gets messed up textures.

Big Mods Used: [Note that these issues were still present before using extra mods too.]
-CP YnAEMP
-CP civ 4 diplo features (with compatibility.)
-CP 43 civs (with compatibility.)
-43 civs leaderscreen fix (steam version)
-JFD custom civs
-Colonial Legacy civs
-Tarcismo civs
-Cultural Diversity
-Ethnic Units

Another thing that I should note. The messed up (modded) civ diplomacy screen was not occuring before using 43 civs leaderscreen fix [https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159305824], but the messed up textures were there, ontop of the 21 black screens. Without 43 civs leaderscreen fix, the modded civ diplomacy screens worked just fine.

tSvehhDl.jpg
(similar to this, but not quite as severe)

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Edit: Without the leaderfix mod, modded civ diplomacy screens end up looking like blank white backgrounds.

Top Bottom