[BTS] BUGMod 4.4 F1 button does not work

gazmanov

Chieftain
sorry for my English.

button f1. usually opened a list of cities. after installing bug mod it just does not work

everything else is fine. What can be problematic?

40 people looked. where are the comments? want to say that all F1 opens a list of cities

bugmod 4.4

Does it work if you click on the domestic advisor icon instead of using the F1 key to open it? If not your install is bad. I always use the icon, so I don't know if the F1 key works or not. I am using BUG 4.4.

click on the domestic advisor icon
doesn't work either

This means that either there is a problem with your CIV installation or your BUG installation. If the domestic advisor icon and F1 still work when you do not use BUG then the problem is with the BUG install. In that case reinstall BUG and make sure that you are using BUG 4.4, which is the latest version. OTOH, if the domestic advisor icon and F1 don't work when you are not using BUG, then something has happened to mess up your CIV installation and you will need to reinstall CIV.

One other possibility, if F1 works without BUG and you are using MacOSX rather than Windows, there is one line in BUG that needs to be changed for it to work properly. If that is the case, I can tell you what to do.

thanks for the comment )
the domestic advisor icon and F1 still work when im do not use BUG
install exe file. downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/civ4bug/ 3.3 megabyte file
I use Windows.

also downloaded the archive. posted it and did everything according to the instructions
2.1. AS A MOD

To install BUG as a mod so that you must load it to play, place the folder that contains this README file into your BTS's Mods folder.

C:\Program Files
Sid Meier's Civilization 4
Beyond the Sword
Mods
BUG Mod x.x
Readme.txt

have to use BULL. there is no such problem. but the content is much less

Last edited:
thanks for the comment )
the domestic advisor icon and F1 still work when im do not use BUG
install exe file. downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/civ4bug/ 3.3 megabyte file
I use Windows.

also downloaded the archive. posted it and did everything according to the instructions
2.1. AS A MOD

To install BUG as a mod so that you must load it to play, place the folder that contains this README file into your BTS's Mods folder.

C:\Program Files
Sid Meier's Civilization 4
Beyond the Sword
Mods
BUG Mod x.x
Readme.txt

have to use BULL. there is no such problem. but the content is much less

There is something wrong with your download. You say it is a 3.3 MB file but the download site (which I looked at just now via your link) says it is a 2.8 MB file, which is also the size of the download that I have on my computer. I would suggest that you do a fresh download and install it in place of the one that does not work correctly. That might fix you problem.

Top Bottom