Bugs/Balance Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluelkdf

Prince
I'm wondering if anybody has detected any bugs or balancing issues yet. Because no matter how good the designers are, we all know that there will be bugs and balance issues. This is inevitable when such a massive expansion is added to the game.

And since we are at it, is the golden age issue still there for those who are playing BNW?

I'm pretty sure there is a bug for the Steam screenshot button, F12. Myself and 2 others have reported Runtime Errors resulting from trying to take screenshots with F12.

I have to agree with Zac Minor. The Great Works system as of now heavily favors artworks and neglects writing and music.

My big concern is that, AFAICT, you get the Writers' Guild 'first' (with Drama), but the only thing that can accept those are the Amphitheater (1)... and the Great Library (2). Kinda feels weird that if you want to get an early jump in Tourism (which I was doing), you have to beeline the Great Library.

Just makes a key wonder even more key.

I'm having severe graphical issues that gets worse and worse as I play. Anyone know a solution?

Running Direct x 10/11. Here's a picture: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594756958967361137/20B4F83AAF7B73FBAE6FC681DB95BB2468881E7A/ and another: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594756958967568416/E95514C417803BBC0B8A26EB36B94331B0745047/

Should note the card is ATI 5770.

You seem to be missing art resources. Try reinstalling through Steam? (Or do that verify thing that Steam has, I guess.)

I have to agree with Zac Minor. The Great Works system as of now heavily favors artworks and neglects writing and music.

This might be intentional. There seems to be more slots for artworks than there are for music and writing, so you'll probably want more artists.

The National Epic also has a Writing slot by the way. I am surprised the library doesn't have a slot for one however. Perhaps they didn't want science buildings to be more powerful than they already are.

Well it would make the Royal Library a little less powerful, but yeah it does seem strange.

You seem to be missing art resources. Try reinstalling through Steam? (Or do that verify thing that Steam has, I guess.)

Problem is I already verified and they aren't necessarily missing, because they appear at first, they just disappear after the first few turns. It's really strange. Going to try re-installing the whole game.

im playing as Morocco and im not getting any religion. Every other civ has a religion but me. Im up to turn 300 and have all the religious buildings. other civs have inundated my cities with their religion etc.
this is weird.

im playing as Morocco and im not getting any religion. Every other civ has a religion but me. Im up to turn 300 and have all the religious buildings. other civs have inundated my cities with their religion etc.
this is weird.

There is a maximum # of religions dependent on map size, and it is fewer than the # of civs, so not every civ can found a religion.

I'm pretty sure there is a bug for the Steam screenshot button, F12. Myself and 2 others have reported Runtime Errors resulting from trying to take screenshots with F12.

Unfortunately, I have to join you guys in reporting the same issue. Only in the middle of a game though, menu screenshots seem to work fine with f12.

I've noticed an issue where when I open the city screen, the "Buy tile" button is disabled, but when I close and reopen the city screen it is enabled. Has anyone else seen this? Playing with Venice, if that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom