Bugs in 1.11b

With a huge map, and at that late date in the game, you probably have loads of cities, your adversaries probably have loads of cities, and it is just possible that the save file has become so big that your computer can't handle it.
Have you tried reloading earlier autosaves and playing to the same date?

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

Hey Dale,

When I try to buy the shortfall of tools, the game crashes. The seem to remember that the function worked in the beginning of the game. It started when I tried to rushbuy tools for a Ship of the Line, but after that it happened for every build.

As someone else said before, a small and avoidable/micromanageable inconvenience compared to the excellent gameplay extension of AoD II! Thanks again for that

I'm unable to replicate the shortfall crash (I run Vista and Windows 7 on two computers). :(

King doesnt have enough transports for the REF and the ships he has wont go back to europe to pick up more units. Have save both before and after declaration one save for having played some several dozen turns and no more REF forces yet revolution screen shows them as 8 inf and some dragoons. Not sure if its a bug or what?

Carefully search the map. Press CTRL-Z to show the whole map. The King doesn't need to return ships anymore and War Galleon's are automatically created to transport the REF to the New World if any remain in Europe.

I bet those couple of units are parked on a island miles from anywhere.

Carefully search the map. Press CTRL-Z to show the whole map. The King doesn't need to return ships anymore and War Galleon's are automatically created to transport the REF to the New World if any remain in Europe.

I bet those couple of units are parked on a island miles from anywhere.

Oh, I didn't know about the creation of War Galleons, but anyway, there was this error in my game, too.
There were some (last) land units in Europe, no War Galleon was created, and I needed to hunt down the last Man-O-War to end the war.

Version 1.12 is now released!

See download thread.

Hi! I was playing 1.11.b, my computer was always frozen around 1 turn after the date of this save (when Sitting Bull declares war on me, then the cursor changed to a busy globe thing forever). Any idea? Thanks!

Attachments

• Cyrus AD-1582-September.zip
    250.9 KB · Views: 83
For reasons unknown to me, my starting caravel appears without sails and half-submerged in water. I'm assuming it is a compatibility problem, some omission on my part, rather than a bug, but what could it be? Don't think there's anything else wrong (haven't got further, new laptop).

Try lowering your graphics settings in the game.

Top Bottom