1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs in version .4

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Dunkah, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Dunkah

Dunkah Emperor

WaterMill Tool tip is showing but only some of the data is showing in it.

Power rankings and the pre-req for river.

Name and function missing.

Edit: I just noticed that none of the buildings or wonders have names at the top of the tool tip. Only units do, so in this case just the function of the Watermill is missing.

Is this intended? It seems to me all wonders and buildings should have names on the tool tip.

Stonhenge is missing functions on tool tip pop-up.

2. mystikx21

mystikx21 Deity

I think Thal was anticipating some kind of tooltip bug based on the release notes. Personally I'd rather those work and suffer somewhat longer load times if the other speed changes are mostly on processing things that happen in game where I would notice more.

I can always go make myself a drink or a sandwich if I need to while the game loads a later saved game. ;)

3. Herex

Herex Chieftain

Another bug:
    The list of completed buildings in the city screen is collapsed, and won't expand when clicking the + sign.

4. Hawawaa

Hawawaa Prime

Ok locking down one of my tiles causes my city to stagnate...? A barb ship blockaded my sea tile earlier and then caused this weird bug. When i have one unemployed citizen I have food generation..? Weird stuff. Use save 2 to see the problem (mess with my working tiles). Auto save is before this bug happens. Log included.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Attached Files:

5. Hawawaa

Hawawaa Prime

Bump hey Thal- any word on this tile bug? Its still popping up in newest version. Also When I download new GEM 1.14 when it installs it says 1.13 (I unsubscribed on steam to be sure and always delete old mods)
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

6. Hawawaa

Hawawaa Prime

Ok it fixes itself next turn, so I guess I have nothing to worry about...

7. Hawawaa

Hawawaa Prime

Ok maybe I'm just getting myself worked up but here is another log and saves to look at with the current build with locking tiles down acting strange. The first time you try to change a tile you notice the info not adding up...

Attached Files: