1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugs

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall of the Greek World' started by Steb, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Steb

Steb Chieftain

Report bugs, or any minor details that need to be fixed, here.

Of course as long as we're in the first stages of development the game is bound to be laden with bugs, so let us concentrate on the ones that hamper playability...

2. fdgsgds

fdgsgds Mustard Enthusiast

Well, I think that minor bugs should be a separate thread dealth with later, until RFGW is much more developed.

One thing is barbarians, too little (sometimes it may be) or too much? Once as Sparta, about 10 swordsmen and axemen assaulted me; and I died.

3. Steb

Steb Chieftain

Yep, the thread is kind of to be used later, at least when the next alpha is out. The bugs that are to be prioritized are those that really forbid people to play, i.e. crashes, like those we encoutered when toying with the tech tree.

4. Panopticon

Panopticon Utilitarian

There are references to Communism still around in the Python code. As a quick fix, comment out lines 852 to 862 and line 1050 in Stability.py.

5. Arkaeyn

Arkaeyn Chieftain

Virtually nothing has been done to change civics yet. That's probably going to be one of the last things done in the alpha. Thanks for pointing out the outdated bits, though, it'll help when we get to it.