1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Builder lens disappeared

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by the white Eusebio, Jan 26, 2022.

1. the white Eusebio

the white Eusebio Chieftain

I've no idea how I did it, and I've tried ticking whichever box it is to make it show up, but whenever I have to give orders to a builder I don't get to see what actions can be performed in each tile it can reach. Lots of times it's obvious from the terrain, and when it isn't I can go to each tile in turn to see what actions are available but that's a bit of a pain
    Is there something obvious I'm missing?

2. Buktu

Buktu Prince

I think there is no builder lens in the unmodded game. Maybe you turned off the mod (More Lenses) that adds it?

pokiehl likes this.
  3. the white Eusebio

the white Eusebio Chieftain

Just double-checked - more lenses is definitely enabled, and all the others seem to work ok

4. Buktu

Buktu Prince

Can you enable the builder Lens manually? I think there is a setting to switch auto enable when you select a builder on and off. Maybe you disabled it?