[R&F] Building a lighthouse does not increase a trade route capacity (Not a Bug)

MightyEvilPunk

Chieftain
Lighthouse is built, but trade route capacity does not increased.

Environment: Civ 6 v. 1.0.0.317 (416354), Rise and Fall DLC, Steam

Expected behavior:
  1. As lighthouse is built, number of available trade routes increased (13 -> 14)
  2. Notification about capacity increasing is shown.
  3. New trader building / purchase become available
Actual behavior: None of expected

How-to reproduce:
  1. Load attached save in civ6 + RnF
  2. Navigate to city Mikisiw-Wacihk, check that next step lighthouse will be built
  3. Go to trade routes screen, remember the number of available routes (13)
  4. Hit "next turn" button
  5. See, that lighthouse is built, but trade routes capacity is not increased.
Additional: I suspected that this happens because one of my trader is not active at the moment of lighthouse building finish (moving between cities) But I tried variant when trader is active (on the route), and result is still the same.

Attachments

• Bug1.Civ6Save
    880.9 KB · Views: 198
That city already has a market. You get +1 trade route capacity when you first build a market or a lighthouse in a city, but +1 for both.

As the Civilopedia clearly states "Note that Trade Routes from Markets and Lighthouse buildings do not stack in the same city -- the benefit only applies with the first one you build."

That city already has a market. You get +1 trade route capacity when you first build a market or a lighthouse in a city, but +1 for both.

As the Civilopedia clearly states "Note that Trade Routes from Markets and Lighthouse buildings do not stack in the same city -- the benefit only applies with the first one you build."
Oh, thank you! Really forgot to check this:)

Top Bottom