1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Building a lighthouse does not increase a trade route capacity (Not a Bug)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by MightyEvilPunk, May 6, 2019.

1. MightyEvilPunk

MightyEvilPunk Chieftain

Lighthouse is built, but trade route capacity does not increased.

Environment: Civ 6 v. 1.0.0.317 (416354), Rise and Fall DLC, Steam

Expected behavior:
    1. As lighthouse is built, number of available trade routes increased (13 -> 14)
    2. Notification about capacity increasing is shown.
    3. New trader building / purchase become available
    Actual behavior: None of expected

How-to reproduce:
    1. Load attached save in civ6 + RnF
    2. Navigate to city Mikisiw-Wacihk, check that next step lighthouse will be built
    3. Go to trade routes screen, remember the number of available routes (13)
    4. Hit "next turn" button
    5. See, that lighthouse is built, but trade routes capacity is not increased.
    Additional: I suspected that this happens because one of my trader is not active at the moment of lighthouse building finish (moving between cities) But I tried variant when trader is active (on the route), and result is still the same.

Attached Files:

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

That city already has a market. You get +1 trade route capacity when you first build a market or a lighthouse in a city, but +1 for both.

As the Civilopedia clearly states "Note that Trade Routes from Markets and Lighthouse buildings do not stack in the same city -- the benefit only applies with the first one you build."

MightyEvilPunk likes this.
  3. MightyEvilPunk

MightyEvilPunk Chieftain

Oh, thank you! Really forgot to check this:)