1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Building Capital Only

Discussion in 'Mod Creation Help' started by Riker13, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Riker13

Riker13 Chieftain

Hi Guys and Happy New Year,
    I have made a Unique Building for my Civ but I only want it to be built in the Capital, I asumed that adding Capital="true" would do the trick but no, any ideas?

<Row BuildingType="BUILDING_ATLANTIAN_MONOLITH" Name="LOC_BUILDING_ATLANTIAN_MONOLITH_NAME" Description="LOC_BUILDING_ATLANTIAN_MONOLITH_DESCRIPTION" PrereqDistrict="DISTRICT_CITY_CENTER" Cost="100" PurchaseYield="YIELD_GOLD" AdvisorType="ADVISOR_GENERIC" Maintenance="1" CitizenSlots="1" Capital="true" TraitType="TRAIT_BUILDING_ATLANTIAN_MONOLITH"/>

Regards
    Riker13 :crazyeye:

2. LeeS

LeeS Imperator

Make the Palace the building's Prereq in table <BuildingPrereqs>:
    Code:
    <BuildingPrereqs>
    	<Row Building="BUILDING_X" PrereqBuilding="BUILDING_PALACE"/>
    </BuildingPrereqs>
    Like in Civ5, Capital="true" makes the game assign the "seat of governement" attribute to the building, rather than limiting the building to the player's capital city.

3. Riker13

Riker13 Chieftain

Ahhhh nice one LeeS, thanks very much.
    Hope you had a good Christmas.