[BUILDING - WONDER] Circus Maximus

jojoweb

Chimpa-Z
The Circus Maximus :

The button :

In my mod, the Circus Maximus reduces the upgrade cost of your units. The archive contain the pedia's text in English/French, the nif file and his textures, and the button (single & Atlas version).

Download

Help, I'm being oppressed. :(

But more on-topic, must show this gem to Octavianus for his Unique Civ Wonders mod. :D

I have only antic wonders. I will post them this week.

Can you add a dirt 'floor' inside? Also did you use my Upgrade cost modifying code to do the effect (hint hint) ??

He says in his mod that it reduces Unit Upgrade costs, I made a DLL mod that allows a building to provide a global reduction to a Civs upgrade costs, I linked it to a Springfield Armory wonder though I didn't have any custom art.

Impaler[WrG];5242797 said:
Can you add a dirt 'floor' inside? Also did you use my Upgrade cost modifying code to do the effect (hint hint) ??

I am working an my mod and i have flu so i can't improve it for the moment.

And i always use my own modifications/DLL file ;) .

The Circus Maximus :

The button :

In my mod, the Circus Maximus reduces the upgrade cost of your units. The archive contain the pedia's text in English/French, the nif file and his textures, and the button (single & Atlas version).

Download

When I first saw this, first thing I thought was..."DAMN this thing is huge"
Maybe make it smaller?

Nicely done... though it looks like some of the residents of Chichen Itza have already built a house inside the track and moved-in.

Nicely done... though it looks like some of the residents of Chichen Itza have already built a house inside the track and moved-in.

Yeah, but it's just an exemple, it can be improved by a better configuration in xml files (lower scale, lower LSYSTEM).

Top Bottom